苏格兰87%打了疫苗,现数据显示每周死亡数比正常高30%,为什么今年的死亡率比去年还高?

来源: 辛迪16 2021-11-08 14:03:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9343 bytes)

Excess Deaths Point to Depopulation Agenda

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/excess-deaths-point-to-depopulation-agenda/

Question– Why is mortality in Scotland higher in 2021 than 2020?

Answer– Because more people are dying. And the reason more people are dying is because more people have been vaccinated. In other words, there’s a link between rising mortality and the Covid-19 vaccine.

Question– You can’t prove that.

Answer– You’re right, I can’t. The evidence is all circumstantial. But it is compelling, all the same. For example, rising mortality isn’t just happening in Scotland. It’s happening in many of the countries that launched mass vaccination campaigns earlier in the year. They’re all seeing a significant uptick in all-cause mortality. Why is that? What are they doing differently in 2021 than they did in the years before?

Question– I can see what you’re getting at, but I still don’t think you have enough evidence to make your case.

Answer– Okay, then you tell me: Why are more people dying in 2021 than 2020? And, keep in mind, all-cause mortality isn’t just up a bit; it’s smashing the five-year average. Check out this recent post from Alex Berenson at Substack:

Scotland is 87% adult vaccinated; weekly deaths are now 30% above normal

Oct 14, This is from the Public Health Scotland’s Covid-19 Daily Dashboard:

“The 315 excess deaths logged last week represents a 30% increase on the five-year pre-pandemic average for this time of year. This marks the 20th consecutive week with excess deaths above the five-year average and the highest since the week ending January 10, 2021.”

Even excluding Covid deaths they were almost 20% above normal for the most recent week, and the trend is rising.” (“Scotland is 87% adult vaccinated; weekly deaths are now 30% above normal”, Alex Berenson Substack)

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”