提醒一下,无家可归的人会有攻击性强且残暴的人,纽约时代广场大白天受袭击的58岁菲律宾裔肿瘤科护士已经死亡

来源: 河东30河西30 2021-10-11 07:42:26 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7193 bytes)

这位护士还有陪同前去菲律宾的领事馆途径时代广场,结果被26岁无家可归者袭击倒地。

Woman knocked down by Times Square mugger dies (nypost.com)

The New Jersey cancer nurse who was knocked down by a deranged homeless mugger in Times Square died Saturday evening after clinging to life for a day and a half.

“They just pulled the plug on her. she’s gone,” Maria Ambrocio’s brother Carlito texted The Post at 8:28 p.m.

Ambrocio, 58, was walking through Times Square around 1:30 p.m. Friday with friends after accompanying a pal to the Philippines Consulate in Midtown and having lunch before heading home, friends and family said.

It was the same time that cops say Jermaine Foster allegedly went on a crime spree, grabbing a cell phone out of a 29-year-old woman’s hands at West 41st Street and Broadway and then slamming into Ambrocio as he fled. She was rushed to Bellevue with head trauma.

Emilia Cruz, 70, a nurse who worked at Bayonne Medical Center with Ambrocio, said she was walking alongside her as

“There were lots of people and we were trying to maneuver,” Cruz told The Post, adding she saw the suspect being chased.

“I heard a big thump like something hit the concrete and, you know, it was loud so I said ‘Wow, oh My God.  What’s that?’ and I looked down and I saw her blouse, I didn’t see the face and I said, ‘Oh my God, Ning,’ I call her Ning,” Cruz said.

“I said ‘Ning, what happened? Wake up,’ and she was out. She was already unconscious. She is not answering me. I keep picking her up. She was frothing from her mouth. And I said, ‘Call 911.’”

Ambrocio’s cousin said she hadn’t seen Ambrocio for nearly two years because of the pandemic and the family was hoping for a happy reunion for the upcoming holidays.

“This is the first time we are seeing her since COVID and this is how we see her? It’s overwhelmingly sad,” she said.

“Her friend told me to hurry up because her blood pressure is dropping and she is brain dead. She doesn’t have much time, so I have to hurry,” Ambrocio’s younger brother Carlito Spa Maria said Saturday as he arrived at the hospital.

The native of the Philippines, who lives in Bayonne, was an oncology nurse who previously worked at Beth Israel Hospital in Manhattan.

A photo on Ambrocio’s Facebook page posted at the start of the pandemic shows her in full protective gear with the caption “I Cannot Stay at Home, I’m a Nurse.”

Her cousin said it was difficult to comprehend what happened.

嫌犯:

Jermaine Foster

所有跟帖: 

判不了重刑,没办法 -过来人2- 给 过来人2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/11/2021 postreply 07:45:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”