麦卡锡又回来了?国会议员Taylor Greene声称:“驱逐这个国家的每一个忠于CCP的中国人”。

来源: mmmwww 2021-07-23 09:06:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2052 bytes)
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/majorie-taylor-greene-says-she-wants-to-deport-every-single-chinese-in-this-country-loyal-to-the-ccp/ Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene made a stunning admission to Steve Bannon when she declared that, if she were “in charge” she would “deport every single Chinese in this country” loyal to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP.) Taylor Greene said, “If I was in charge and I had my way I would come down on China so hard. I would put tariffs back in place and they would be more strict than President Trump’s because those tariffs work. I would kick out every single Chinese in this country that is loyal to the CCP. They would be gone. I do not care who they are.” Bannon interjected “If you sign one of those documents that says that you gotta report…” to which Taylor Greene doubled down. “Yes, you’re gone,” she said. “Back to China. I don’t care how much money you have, how much land you own, how many businesses you own, how much money you’ve donated to colleges and universities, I don’t care about who your kid is, and how many students you’ve sent to colleges.” Bannon mentioned Chinese Billionaire Jack Ma as among “all these people that are part of the CCP?” to which Taylor Greene replied “They are loyal to the CCP, they go back. They go back.” Bannon then mentioned Wall Street financiers of Chinese enterprises, asking his guest “Would you immediately make sure that you could not fund these? You could not raise money? You couldn’t go to the capital markets? You couldn’t lend money?” Taylor Greene replied. “We should not be funding CCP companies. We should not. We should not be. We should stop doing business with an enemy that is trying to kill us and did kill us this past year.”

所有跟帖: 

当然算。本质上现在通常字面上的中国指的就是中华人民共和国。看看中国的CCP专政宪法,毫无疑问。 -hardfox- 给 hardfox 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2021 postreply 13:09:39

现在,这只是一个个人提法。随着中美冲突升级,这种提法会越来越多。请告诉我,美国不会监控这个网站。 -weijiashan- 给 weijiashan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2021 postreply 09:10:22

LOL -农业砖家- 给 农业砖家 发送悄悄话 农业砖家 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2021 postreply 12:09:57

应该查查这人的背景。她真这样做可能反而是帮中国把人才都强制回流,她背后的目的到底是什么? -过来人2- 给 过来人2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2021 postreply 09:17:04

短时期内通不过。不过还是要警惕。如果中文论坛仇视美国的言论超80%,就悬了 -家庭发言人- 给 家庭发言人 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2021 postreply 09:20:29

估计中国被吓着了,不敢再买了。 -plainface- 给 plainface 发送悄悄话 plainface 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2021 postreply 09:53:38

在共和党,她是班农一类,没多少人支持。 -bedrock29- 给 bedrock29 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2021 postreply 09:57:17

巾帼英雄!希望美国国会都像她一样勇,望其愿望早日实现:):) -约翰捞面- 给 约翰捞面 发送悄悄话 约翰捞面 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/23/2021 postreply 10:22:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”