LA市长说他不会加入拜登内阁

来源: 辛迪16 2020-12-18 18:28:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4874 bytes)

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (D) said Thursday that he has turned down an unspecified role in President-elect Joe Biden’s administration.

“I let them know early this week that my city needs me now, I want to be here, and I need to be here,” Garcetti, who served as a campaign co-chair for Biden and is on his inaugural committee, said Thursday.

The mayor added that he had entered quarantine after his nine-year-old daughter tested positive for the coronavirus, although he said he and his wife have both tested negative.

“Our family is incredibly careful and what’s happening in my home this week is playing out across Los Angeles and this country,” he said in a live address Thursday, according to Deadline.

Garcetti was reportedly among the names floated for Biden’s Secretary of Transportation, a role for which he nominated former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg this week.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/530780-los-angeles-mayor-announces-he-wont-be-joining-biden-administration

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”