还是这么少的人,估计赢不了。

来源: EbbFlow 2020-12-16 04:49:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2651 bytes)

Biden, at Atlanta rally for Senate runoffs, says Georgia 'taught Trump a lesson'

Biden touched down in Atlanta Tuesday afternoon to stump for Democratic Senate candidates Jon Ossoff and Rev. Raphael Warnock as the balance of power in the upper chamber -- and Biden's hopes to pass big-ticket legislation in the incoming administration -- hangs on two runoffs races in Georgia. As the first Democrat to win Georgia's presidential race since 1992, he kicked off the event by thanking supporters.

"Georgia, let me start with two simple words: Thank you," Biden said to honking horns at the drive-in rally.

"Your votes were counted and counted and counted again," Biden added with a smirk, referring to the fact that votes were counted three times in the state due to audits and recounts. "I am starting to feel like I won Georgia three times."

PHOTO: President-elect Joe Biden gestures after speaking as Democratic Senate candidates Jon Ossoff and Reverend Raphael Warnock  wave during a campagin rally in Atlanta, Dec. 15, 2020.

所有跟帖: 

其实左质押的参议员选举没有媒体渲染的那么重要的。 -快乐的老妪- 给 快乐的老妪 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2020 postreply 04:52:00

老白不容易,干这种事儿。这种没观众台下山呼的事儿,老唐肯定不乐意干。 -118ibm- 给 118ibm 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/16/2020 postreply 05:58:23

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”