转: I am voting ......

来源: 音犹在 2020-10-08 19:52:49 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1438 bytes)

I am not voting for a man.

I am voting for the principles for which this country has stood since its founding.

I am voting for Constitutional government.

I am voting for a strong and viable military.

I am voting for a vibrant economy.

I am voting for the right to keep and bear arms.

I am voting for the freedom to worship.

I am voting for a national recognition of the founding of our nation on Biblical principles. I am voting for the ability for anyone to rise above their circumstances and become successful.

I am voting for my children and grandchildren to be able to choose their own path in life, including how and where their children are educated.

I am voting for our borders to be open to everyone who enters under our law and closed to everyone who would circumvent or ignore the law.

I am voting for the Electoral College to remain in place, so that a few heavily populated liberal centers do not control the elections.

I am voting for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution rather than rewrites it.

I am voting to teach history, with all its warts, not erase it or revise it.

I am voting for the sanctity of life from conception to birth and after.

Let's all Make America Great Again

所有跟帖: 

vomiting -bridge008- 给 bridge008 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2020 postreply 19:57:32

对,坚决不 vote 那个靠性贿赂睡上来的骗人,极左小三。 -playForever- 给 playForever 发送悄悄话 playForever 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2020 postreply 20:10:19

少尉到下午才上班? -Uusequery- 给 Uusequery 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2020 postreply 20:26:50

Very good judgements! -Faith_Joy- 给 Faith_Joy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2020 postreply 20:56:07

一个亏损破产的成功商人,一个私德败坏的传统道德信奉者,一个竞选班子大半入狱的法制捍卫者,一个不去教堂的天选神助的ChosenOn -XGXX- 给 XGXX 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2020 postreply 21:02:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”