陈秋实:我和武汉人民共同进退

来源: chinagate.net 2020-01-24 20:46:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (36447 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ chinagate.net ] 在 2020-01-24 20:48:01 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

英文翻译转自Cathy Zhang, 各位同胞顶我上去 Hello, my name is Cheng Qiu Shi. Right now, it is December 24th, 2020, which is Chinese New Year Eve at 10pm. I am at Wuhan Hankou railway station . Right now, there are no people around me within 100 meters; therefore, I didn’t wear face mask. Why do I come here? As I said before, my duty is a reporter for (regular) citizens. As a reporter, if you can’t come to the frontline to report news when there is a catastrophe, how can you be called a reporter? Therefore, I took the last high-speed train to Wuhan. On the train to Wuhan, the train assistant said that the high-speed train will stop operating for at least one month. Therefore, I probably can’t leave Wuhan for at least one month. Coming here, I will use my camera to truthfully record how people are handling and preventing the [coronavirus virus] outbreak in Wuhan. Although I am banned in Chinese media because of my reporting in HongKong, I still have a twitter account and a youtube account. In the future, you can use the above contact information to contact me. [contact information showing at 0:45] I am willing to help people in Wuhan to voice their concerns. In Wuhan, most people are wearing face masks. Therefore, I will wear this "taxpayer tag" (on my arm) so that you can find me easily. I will also report my current location so that police in Wuhan can easily (find and) arrest me . During my staying in Wuhan, I promise three things. First, I promise that I won’t create (fake) rumour nor distribute any (fake) rumour. I won’t create fake; I won’t cover up the truth. Second, I promise that I will protect myself (from the virus). I have brought many face masks and two large bottles of disinfectant spray. I will protect myself (from the virus). Before I can get the professional (virus) protection clothe , I won’t contact patients who are infected by the virus. I won’t add more troubles to the healthcare workers in Wuhan. Third, I promise that before Wuhan’s virus outbreak is settled down and before I can confirm that I am not infected by the virus, I won’t leave Wuhan. I know that the healthcare resources in Wuhan is lacking. If I am infected, then that is my fate. I will deal with it. Even if I die because of the virus, I won’t escape Wuhan, bringing danger to friend and people in other provinces (of China). In this video, I really want to say three things. First, I want to say to the brothers and sisters in Wuhan. Since we are all compatriots, I, Quishi, am willing to be by your side. I don’t expect to share prosperity with you but I want to be by your side when you are in need (a Chinese idiom). Today is Chinese New Year Eve. Where is Xi Jinping ? It is not my business. But I, Cheng Qiu Shi, came here. I am willing to overcome (this virus outbreak) with the brothers and sisters in Wuhan. Second, I want to say to people in other Chinese provinces: Even though we are just regular Chinese citizens and we don’t understand the technical details related to the science (of the virus), we at least should understand the basic and true information (about the virus outbreak) and know the basics regarding how to protect ourselves from the virus. We need to tell these basic information to our friends and family. We should take care of ourself and our family. On my way (to Wuhan), I can still see some elderly who are not wearing face masks. Are they crazy? As the sons and daughters (of these elder people), what should we do? We should use the same force they used to convince us to get married to convince them to wear face masks. We won’t die if we don’t get married. But if you don’t wear masks, you may die (from the virus). The current outbreak is comparable to the SARS outbreak in 2003. In the two outbreaks (i.e., the current one and the one in 2003), the true information (about the outbreaks) has been blocked and covered up. We cannot make the same mistakes over and over again. We should at least allow the news (regarding the outbreak) to be distributed. If we allow the news to be distributed faster than the virus, then we can win this war (against the virus outbreak). Third, I want to say to those countries who have more advanced medical resources and technologies: “please help China, please help Wuhan”. If you have found more advanced medical treatment and facility, please help Wuhan. In the past few years, the Chinese government has said many domineering words; but these words do not represent the voice of the Chinese people. We know that even if you helped the Chinese people overcome this difficult time, the Chinese government will keep scorning the Western countries being the enemies of China. But there is nothing we can do; Chinese government is just like that. However, the billions of Chinese people are innocent. On this land (of China), many lives have already experiences a lot of sufferings. It is time to make some changes. If you believe in humanitarianism, please help China, please help Wuhan. Finally, today is the Chinese New Year’s Eve. Let’s say something that cheers us up. I am from the Northeastern part of China. There is an idiom in the Northeastern part of China: “don’t cause trouble if you don’t have anything to complain. If you have something to complain, don’t be scared of it.” I believe that no matter if you are from the Northeastern part of China or from the Hubei province or from other parts from the world, when faced with difficulties and disasters, we show a lot of perseverance and optimism. I believe that if we work together, and stay calm and logic, we can win this war (against the virus outbreak). I am Cheng Qiushi. I am in Wuhan. Happy Chinese New Year to you!!

所有跟帖: 

政府有义务向公众通报实情,通报不实属于渎职 -akuan- 给 akuan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2020 postreply 20:52:50

实情: 艾滋病, SARS, EBOLA, 冠状肺炎都是用动物.他们比日本的731尊重人权 -2020vision- 给 2020vision 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2020 postreply 21:06:22

有些强词夺理,不过我懒得去驳倒他 -fourwaves- 给 fourwaves 发送悄悄话 (171 bytes) () 01/24/2020 postreply 21:04:18

一个头脑一根筋的人 -勿来三- 给 勿来三 发送悄悄话 勿来三 的博客首页 (104 bytes) () 01/24/2020 postreply 21:20:19

代价的悲诶 -不想当代价- 给 不想当代价 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/24/2020 postreply 20:58:11

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”