Honeywell’: Control CFM International CFM56 50% US 50% FRANCE

来源: tboy 2019-03-17 14:31:41 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (8290 bytes)

GE produces the high-pressure compressorcombustor, and high-pressure turbine, Snecma manufactures the fan, gearbox, exhaust and the low-pressure turbine.

Our first two installments detailed Honeywell’s presence on 14 categories of business aircraft, ranging from super-large corporate airliners in Part I all the way to single-engine turboprops in Part II. We based our categories on the FlightGlobal “Pocket Guide” (which never has fit in my pocket…maybe they mean “pocket of my carry-on bag”).

We turn now to the decidedly non-pocket-size airliners to see what sort of equipment Honeywell provides in terms of both mechanical and avionics systems.

We’ll go alphabetically and in general order of size, starting with Airbus®.

1. Airbus® A320

The A320 family was developed to compete with the 737 “Classics” and then-McDonnell Douglas MD-80/90s. Nowadays we refer to the A320ceo (“current engine option”) and A320neo ("new engine option") models—as with other Airbus aircraft. On the mechanical side, Honeywell supplies auxiliary power units (APUs), air and thermal systems and heat exchangers. For electronics, we provide inertial navigation with the air data inertial reference system (ADIRS) and air data modules (ADMs).

As we’ll see, a great variety of airline-selectable equipment — satellite communications (SATCOM), collision avoidance (TCAS), data link, enhanced ground proximity warning systems (EGPWS), flight management systems (FMS), weather radar, among other systems — is also found on the A320.

所有跟帖: 

扫了一下只有和engine控制辅助有关。不管怎样安全飞行外壳也不简单。 -huntridge- 给 huntridge 发送悄悄话 huntridge 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2019 postreply 14:38:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”