NPR的Tom Ashbrook也被停职了?

来源: mypresident 2017-12-11 14:13:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2407 bytes)

NPR的Tom Ashbrook也被停职了?

他每天两个小时的On Point经常听到。前年老婆也癌症去世了。政治立场是左棍。前几天还听他在讲这个性侵风暴的事情。结果现在自己被反性侵风暴吞噬了。这个运动越来越像文革了。

NPR's Tom Ashbrook suspended amid 'creepy' misconduct 
allegations from men, women
The longtime host of one of NPR's most successful programs has been 
suspended while the network investigates sexual misconduct allegations.
The allegations against "On Point" host Tom Ashbrook include that he engaged in "creepy" sex talks and gave unwanted hugs, neck and back rubs to 11 mostly young women and men who worked on the show. They were 
contained in a document and confirmed in multiple interviews by WBUR-FM, the Boston station that produces the show.
Ashbrook was put on leave last week.
In a text to the station, Ashbrook said: "I am sure that once the facts come out that people will see me for who I am — flawed but caring and 
decent in all my dealings with others."
"On Point" is carried by more than 290 NPR stations. Ashbrook has 
hosted for 16 years.
NPR's chief editor, Michael Oreskes, also recently resigned in the midst of sexual harassment allegations of his own, along with Chief News Editor 
David Sweeney. Earlier this month, famed "A Prairie Home Companion" host Garrison Keillor was let go from Minnesota Public Radio for the same 
reason.
Another recent bombshell report to rock the liberal radio network said NPR 
journalist John Hockenberry had sexually harassed and and bullied colleagues for years before he retired, seemingly out of the blue, in August. The 
article's author, Suki Kim, said she reported her experiences working 
with Hockenberry to Walker in February, long before the tidal wave of sexual harassment stories, starting with Harvey Weinstein, began.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
©2017 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.

所有跟帖: 

太震惊了,觉得他弱不禁风,还能如此兴趣 -derKerl- 给 derKerl 发送悄悄话 derKerl 的博客首页 (59 bytes) () 12/11/2017 postreply 19:17:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”