One of the comments on freerepublic about CFPB:

来源: baiwen 2017-11-27 19:25:24 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4224 bytes)

To: Liberty7732; apillar
Hat Tip: apillar

I have a niece that works at CFPB headquarters, I was chatting on Facebook with her a while ago about this. Trump and Mulvaney shot down Richard Cordray's attempted coup with ease. According to her, a large cadre of Whitehouse personnel swooped in late Sunday night, they changed everything from email to building access to the signs on the doors to make Mulvaney the one and only director. 

When Cordray's "appointed" director Leandra English came in the next morning, she found her belongings moved out of the directors' office and her badge wouldn't even work to get into the directors hallway, she had been removed from director email access as well. The "coup" folks were caught completely off guard as they never thought Trump/Mulvaney would do something so brazen. Supposedly she stomped out in a fit of rage, threatening to sue (because having lost all access, she couldn't do much else). 

According to my niece, while there are certainly a lot of hard core leftist at CFPB, there are significant number of "closet" Trump supporters as well. She said even some of the hard core leftist were impressed at how smoothly Mulvaney shot down the coup and took over smoothly like nothing had happened.

28 posted on 11/27/2017, 4:10:39 PM by apillar 

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3608391/posts?page=19

and this gem:

“English and the White House duked it out in a federal courtroom in Washington before Judge Timothy Kelly, a Trump appointee recently approved by the Senate. Kelly gave government lawyers until tonight to file their opposition to Leandra English’s request for a temporary restraining order.”

The WIN is running strong today. 

9 posted on 11/27/2017, 8:56:30 PM by spokeshave (The Fake Media tried to stop us from going to the White House, I am President and they are not. DJT)

所有跟帖: 

Look like they sure know how to drain the swamp -baiwen- 给 baiwen 发送悄悄话 baiwen 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2017 postreply 19:26:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”