美国人民评论纽约卡 车恐 袭:这是为啥我们坚决支持川普

来源: yzout 2017-10-31 15:01:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (79506 bytes)
    •  
    • Border wall? WE don't need no stinking border wall! Let everyone come in and live the American Dream. Oh wait - that's not working too well.

•  
    • New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio are heading to the scene and when they get there they are going to put their heads together to make a pile of rocks.

•  
    • CBS just reported “it is not clear if this is a terrorist attack or a Halloween prank gone bad”. Unbelievable. If you don’t want to jump to a conclusion, fine just report the facts as you know them. But in an effort to turn attention away from the fact that this is attack is exactly like Islamic terror attacks in Europe, don’t insult our intelligence with a ridiculous statement like this.

•  
    • I am not surprised. This is what happens when you allow your state to create sanctuary cities. - Cheerleader Obama the DACA creator

•  
    • Listen to all the liberal bloggers suggesting president Trump set this up to draw attention away from him? Have you no conscious people? People died, and are maimed! Is your political hatred really making you this insensitive? my God have pity on your souls! I mean Really!!

•  
    • Again! How many people have to die before we allow restrictions on refugee, immigrants and sanctuary cities and states...huh Democrats?! God bless the victims and their families and may the devil take the murderer!

•  
    • I've uploaded a new York pic to my social media accounts, expressed my opinion that this simply a random act of violence that could occur for any reason, expressed my desire to think about all the victims of gun violence and insufficient healthcare, and I will take a knee during the anthem on Sunday to protest the fact that the cops shot him. am I all set now?

所有跟帖: 

支持travel ban和extreme vetting, 就算一代没问题,以后的二代三代还是会有恐怖分子 -Truemoon- 给 Truemoon 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2017 postreply 15:07:07

看到一个熟悉的名字Rose McGowan,好象在温斯坦性丑闻里见过, -得瑟一下- 给 得瑟一下 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/31/2017 postreply 15:07:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”