还是刚才那个新泽西州长,说穆勒应该辞职,不该星期5就发布消息,而另一个共和党议员高地则说应该让穆勒继续干下去

来源: 嘚瑟一下 2017-10-29 09:02:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (99762 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 嘚瑟一下 ] 在 2017-10-29 09:04:55 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Washington (CNN)The news that a federal grand jury has approved charges in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe should concern those under investigation, New Jersey Republican Gov. Chris Christie said Sunday.

"I think anybody who's been advised by the special counsel's office that they're a target of the investigation -- which I'm sure he has done to those people who are -- should be concerned," Christie said in interview with CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
CNN reported Friday that a federal grand jury approved the first charges from Mueller's investigation and that anyone charged could be taken into custody as soon as Monday.

Christie, a former US attorney, said leaks to the news media about the grand jury's actions could undermine the credibility of the process, which he said needed to remain confidential.
While some in his own party, including Christie himself, have suggested that Mueller should resign from the Russia investigation if he has any conflicts of interest, the New Jersey governor said Sunday that he saw no reason at this point for Mueller to do so.
"I've not yet seen anything that makes me think he must step down, that there's an absolutely indisputable conflict," Christie said.
Christie added that he thought Mueller needed to be "careful" to maintain his impartiality and ensure the public accepts that the investigation has followed only the facts.
"I think that he has to be very, very careful about making sure that the public believes that he has no conflicts and that his integrity is unquestioned," Christie said.
Christie, one of President Donald Trump's earliest and most prominent GOP allies, said he had not seen anything from the White House "trying to impugn" Mueller in recent weeks.
South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy echoed Christie's comments on "Fox News Sunday," vouching for Mueller's integrity while acknowledging many of his colleagues do not feel the same way.
"I readily concede I'm in an increasingly small group of Republicans," said Gowdy, a member of the House intelligence committee.
Gowdy, himself a former prosecutor, praised Mueller's record as FBI director and described him as "apolitical."
"I would encourage my Republican friends, give the guy a chance to do his job," Gowdy said.
In a series of tweets later Sunday morning, Trump again derided the investigation as a "witch hunt" and called for action against his political opponents instead of the probes into allegations of collusion between his associates and Russia.
Trump dismissed questions about potential collusion and pointed to "ANGER" over Democratic funding for research that led to a now-infamous dossier of allegations about himself and Russia, as well as anger over an Obama-era uranium agreement, Hillary Clinton's email practices as secretary of state and former FBI Director James Comey.

•  

所有跟帖: 

好好看新闻,只字未改,别纠缠我的标题,这个词翻译不准,那个词是弯曲了 -嘚瑟一下- 给 嘚瑟一下 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2017 postreply 09:07:53

Gowdy今天也说了这些。Trump今天的推并没提Mueller的调查。您自己选择相信CNN而不是"好好看新闻" 不要乱指责别 -lost2008- 给 lost2008 发送悄悄话 (799 bytes) () 10/29/2017 postreply 09:45:26

WK,这也有人挑刺,那就别玩了 -嘚瑟一下- 给 嘚瑟一下 发送悄悄话 (84 bytes) () 10/29/2017 postreply 09:46:30

走好,不送 -lost2008- 给 lost2008 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2017 postreply 09:47:35

我是让你别玩了 -嘚瑟一下- 给 嘚瑟一下 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2017 postreply 09:48:50

你骂人的发言哪去了? -buzhidao123- 给 buzhidao123 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2017 postreply 10:03:45

那是先删了你的贴,我的贴作为你的跟帖被删了。我的主贴还在呀 -嘚瑟一下- 给 嘚瑟一下 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2017 postreply 10:09:10

是因为你骂人连累的。我又放上去了。很安全呢。你试试把骂人的话又放上去看看? -buzhidao123- 给 buzhidao123 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2017 postreply 10:15:18

谢谢,这次不错。不难吧!看来这两个议员本质意思都差不多,穆勒要非常小心调查时的“个人利益冲突” -huluchuen- 给 huluchuen 发送悄悄话 huluchuen 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2017 postreply 09:46:03

+1 -lost2008- 给 lost2008 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2017 postreply 09:46:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”