不会英语请绕道,文章内容比较简单。另外种族主义者下个闹事地点选了湾区。

来源: John_sh 2017-08-15 21:03:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1998 bytes)

White supremacists are TERRIFIED OF ASIANS.

Asians control more than 12x the wealth of White Americans.

India, China, UAE, Southeast Asia...

There are only 322,000,000 Americans in total but Asia has over 4,000,000,000 people. Their top 10% blows our top 10% away.

Whites are losing their quality of life because THE FACTORY JOBS WERE OUTSOURCED TO ASIA BY WHITE CEOS.

Everything else collapses after that because THE JOBS ARE GONE.

The lower working poor and middle class were broken by that alone.

The mere fact just about everything you buy says "made in China" on it instead of "made in Jacksonville" or "made in Mississippi" should tell you something.

I just don't understand why white supremacist are so stupid that they can't understand this. How did they allow the media to convince them that blacks and Mexicans stole all of the factory jobs???

LOL

The interesting thing about this entire situation is that poor white people and poor non-white people who end up living together simply because they have no other choice end up getting along because they are equal in poverty.

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

White supremacists should stop looking at my profile page and getting jealous and they should elect me president so I can make America great again.

I'm a Black Republican Conservative gun owner who HATES the welfare state.

If you don't trust me as president just have me marry one of your sisters so she can be a spy and make sure I don't do anything crazy when I'm in the Oval Office.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”