如果帮助章的家属的人, 能听我的建议, 有可能找到:

来源: yzout 2017-07-05 14:30:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (7382 bytes)

第一犯罪现场是驾驶右边座位,这是为啥凶犯三天内两次清洗那个位置。这是目睹的。

没有人目睹他清洗他的公寓,因为那不是犯罪现场。他把受害者带回公寓一说不可信。

第二犯罪现场是香槟周围某个荒草地, 在那时强奸变成了掩盖强奸的凶杀。所有的DNA证据都在

受害者身上,所以找到受害者的尸体是当务之急,夏天尸体腐烂的很快,如果下一场暴雨,DNA的证据就损失了。犯罪者就可以逃脱惩罚。

所以,请香槟分校的中国学生学者联合会不惜一切代价协助章的家属找到受害者。这是给凶手定罪的关键。

))))))))))

可以肯定,章在当天就已经遇害。美国系列杀人犯有让绑架受害者活几天的先例,但他们有自己房子和地窖

Brendt Christensen 和别人住公寓,所以他加害了受害者之后,不可能保留。

香槟周围除了农田就是草原。凶犯在抛弃之后,如果他自己不交代,在秋天之前很难发现。

当年我从香槟市从夏天到新年六个月里天天开车往东40麦,公路两旁满眼都是两米高的荒草,天苍苍,野茫茫的感觉。。

建议章的家属利用美国传心术侦探,她们有帮助找到失踪人的先例。不是开玩笑。

一个例子如下:

How I Locate Missing Persons By Psychic Kristine

Psychic Kristine has found 7 missing persons!

I have been very blessed to use my gifts to help locate missing persons.  In the last three years, I have helped to locate seven missing persons who were found within 250 feet of the GPS coordinate I came up with.  

I volunteer on missing person cases worldwide with the nonprofit groups FindMe and Arizona Search Track and Rescue. Our group only works by request of law enforcement or the family of the missing person.  The process of locating the missing through the technique of remote dowsing is pretty fascinating, so I thought I would share how I do it.  

First, I tune into the photograph of the person who is missing.  I talk to the spirit of the person and ask them to show me where they are; I explain that their family desperately wants to find them.  Then I use my clairaudience with a combination of the pendulum and Google Earth to come up with exact GPS coordinates.

I open Google Earth on my tablet and zoom into the address of the last known place the missing person was seen and tune into the energy there.  I then, again, speak to the spirit of the person missing and ask them to show me where they are.  The pendulum will then start moving in a direction. I will pan way out and re-dowse the area again to confirm the pendulum is consistently going in the same direction.  Once I have that general area specified, I zoom in, remote dowse, and repeat until the pendulum ends up in an area that cannot be zoomed in on anymore.  I mark that GPS coordinate. After I come up with a GPS coordinate, I will then take my pendulum over dowsing charts to confirm that the information I am coming up with is consistent.  

The charts I use are:  directional charts, number charts and charts that specify "in water," "buried," "not buried," etc.  Often times, this will confirm that the person is located a specific distance (in miles) and direction from the last place they were seen. This also coincides with the area the pendulum zoned in on.

After I come up with a specific GPS coordinate, I hand that information over to the coordinator of FindMe.  He organizes land and water searches with highly trained search and rescue professionals and dogs.  Arizona Search Track and Rescue will go to the specific coordinate independently with various trained dogs.  If a dog alerts on a coordinate, they then will take another dog to that area and see if it will alert as well.  If we get confirmation that the dogs are independently alerting, that information is handed over to law enforcement and they take over the search.  

As a group with amazing teamwork, we have had lots of success helping families have closure.  Everyone volunteers out of the kindness of their hearts to help families have closure. Knowing these families can sleep at night feeds my soul and confirms I am definitely living out my life purpose.

所有跟帖: 

找灵媒是好主意,赶快联系他们志愿者吧 -pls778- 给 pls778 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2017 postreply 16:31:46

的确可以试下,把捐的钱花一点 -kai2002- 给 kai2002 发送悄悄话 kai2002 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2017 postreply 17:21:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”