已经有人出来要利用这次的妇女大游行,为自己造势混个脸熟

来源: luxh009 2017-01-22 08:50:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5357 bytes)

Has the campaigning for 2020 already begun? Democratic senators Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and Elizabeth Warren turn out for women's marches in show of resistance against Trump

Rising Democrats turned out in force at various women's marches around the country on Saturday, galvanizing supporters after a resounding defeat in the 2016 elections.

Senators Kamala Harris (D-CA), Tammy Duckworth (D-Il), and Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) gave defiant speeches in Washington DC while Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) marched among the crowds on the National Mall.

Senators Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Bernie Sanders (I-VT) rallied protesters in their respective states and Hillary Clinton expressed her support on Twitter a day after she attended Trump's inauguration.

Harris, who made history  as the first ever Indian American senator and the first black senator in California, acknowledged the 'bumpy ride' ahead and urged people to get to work

Harris, who made history as the first ever Indian American senator and the first black senator in California, acknowledged the 'bumpy ride' ahead and urged people to get to work

Duckworth (pictured), who lost her legs in the Iraq War, said: 'I didn’t give up literally parts of my body to have the Constitution trampled on'
Gillibrand (pictured) called for equal representation and pay

Duckworth (left), who lost her legs in the Iraq War, said: 'I didn’t give up literally parts of my body to have the Constitution trampled on' while Gillibrand (right) called for equal representation and pay

More than half a million people are believed to have taken to the streets on Washington DC (pictured) to protest against President Donald Trump

More than half a million people are believed to have taken to the streets on Washington DC (pictured) to protest against President Donald Trump

More than 500,000 are believed to be taking part in the historic march in the nation's capital

More than 500,000 are believed to be taking part in the historic march in the nation's capital

所有跟帖: 

Harris 后面那个大胖脸是不是孟昭文? -Halo333- 给 Halo333 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2017 postreply 09:10:46

现在出头的,等四年之后都已经成了炮灰了。 -Halo333- 给 Halo333 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2017 postreply 09:38:08

各种妖魔鬼怪出笼了。 -kisssnowman- 给 kisssnowman 发送悄悄话 kisssnowman 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2017 postreply 11:11:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”