What some people think of Mr. Trump:

来源: HCC 2016-11-03 15:22:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (32071 bytes)

Just saying:

"Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud. His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He’s playing the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House and all we get is a lousy hat."

"His domestic policies would lead to recession. His foreign policies would make America and the world less safe. He has neither the temperament nor the judgment to be president."

-- Mitt Romney, Former Republican Presidential Candidate

Trump is "too great a risk for America." "At least on national security, I believe Mr. Trump is beyond repair. He is stubbornly uninformed about the world and how to lead our country and government, and temperamentally unsuited to lead our men and women in uniform," Gates wrote. "He is unqualified and unfit to be commander in chief."

-- Robert Gates, Former Secretary of Defense

Trump is a "national disgrace and an international pariah."

-- Collin Powell, Former Secretary of State

Donald Trump is a dangerous demagogue.

"I'm a New Yorker, and New Yorkers know a con when we see one," "Throughout his career, Trump has left behind a well-documented record of bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits, angry shareholders and contractors who feel cheated, and disillusioned customers who feel ripped off," Bloomberg said. "Trump says he wants to run the nation like he's run his business. God help us."

"The bottom line is: Trump is a risky, reckless and radical choice and we can't afford to make that choice"

-- Michael Bloomberg, Former Mayor of New York

Donald Trump would be the most reckless President in American history. "But Donald Trump is not the answer to America's daunting challenges and to this crucial election," Trump "lacks the temperament to be President." "He is unable or unwilling to separate truth from falsehood. He does not encourage conflicting views. He lacks self-control and acts impetuously. He cannot tolerate personal criticism. He has alarmed our closest allies with his erratic behavior," "All of these are dangerous qualities in an individual who aspires to be President and Commander-in-Chief, with command of the U.S. nuclear arsenal."

-- Open Letter, from 50 Republican National Security Experts

(Including, former CIA and National Security Agency Director Michael Hayden, former Director of National Intelligence and Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte and Eric Edelman, former Homeland Security secretaries Tom Ridge and Michael Chertoff, and Robert Zoellick, former World Bank president, U.S. trade representative and deputy secretary of state. )

"We believe in an inclusive country that fosters opportunity, creativity and a level playing field. Donald Trump does not. He campaigns on anger, bigotry, fear of new ideas and new people, and a fundamental belief that America is weak and in decline. We have listened to Donald Trump over the past year and we have concluded: Trump would be a disaster for innovation. His vision stands against the open exchange of ideas, free movement of people, and productive engagement with the outside world that is critical to our economy—and that provide the foundation for innovation and growth."

-- Open letter from the technology sector

“I mean, unbelievable. I don't know how women can vote for someone who said what he said about Megyn Kelly, it’s terrible,”

“And we knew what he meant too.”

-- Barbara Bush, former First Lady

Trump is "a complete idiot" who is "graceless and divisive."

-- Karl Rove, Republican strategist

Trump is a security risk to the United States

“The only way you can be comfortable about Trump's foreign policy, is to think he doesn't really mean anything he says.”

-- Paul Wolfowitz, former Republican deputy secretary of defense

Trump cannot win.

“I don’t want my children to look at that man and say, ‘Yeah, he’s my President.’ I won’t have that. I will not endorse it, I will not tolerate it,”

-- Glenn Beck, conservative talk show host

Trump is a “dishonest demagogue” who has “undermined the character of the nation.”

-- Meg Whitman, former CEO of Hewlett Packard

Top Ten Global Risks No. 6: "Donald Trump wins the US Presidential Election."

-- The Economist

"This year, one of the candidates — Republican nominee Donald Trump — is, by unanimous consensus of the Editorial Board, unfit for the presidency." "Trump has demonstrated repeatedly that he lacks the temperament, knowledge, steadiness and honesty that America needs from its presidents." "Whatever you do, however, resist the siren song of a dangerous demagogue. By all means vote, just not for Donald Trump."

-- USA Today (never endorsed any party in presidential race)

"A Donald Trump presidency is among the greatest threats facing America, and the Republican standard-bearer is the worst major-party candidate for the job in U.S. history."

-- Foreign Policy (Never endorsed a candidate for political office in nearly 50 years)

Trump is a demagogue not fit for high office, or for the responsibilities that come with it.

-- Nature

"Any one of Trump's less-than-sterling qualities - his erratic temperament, his dodgy business practices, his racism, his Putin-like strongman inclinations and faux-populist demagoguery, his contempt for the rule of law, his ignorance - is enough to be disqualifying. His convention-speech comment, "I alone can fix it," should make every American shudder. He is, we believe, a danger to the Republic."

" These are unsettling times, even if they're not the dark, dystopian end times that Trump lays out. They require a steady hand. That's not Donald Trump."

-- Houston Chronicle

"Trump's values are hostile to conservatism. He plays on fear — exploiting base instincts of xenophobia, racism and misogyny — to bring out the worst in all of us, rather than the best. His serial shifts on fundamental issues reveal an astounding absence of preparedness. And his improvisational insults and midnight tweets exhibit a dangerous lack of judgment and impulse control."

"Donald Trump is not qualified to serve as president and does not deserve your vote."

-- Dallas Morning News (This newspaper has not recommended a Democrat for the nation's highest office since before World War II —more than 75 years and nearly 20 elections.)

"The 2016 Republican candidate is not conservative and he is not qualified."

"The challenges the United States faces domestically and internationally demand a steady hand, a cool head and the ability to think carefully before acting."

"Hillary Clinton understands this. Donald Trump does not. Clinton has the temperament and experience to be president. Donald Trump does not."

-- Arizona Republic (Never endorsed a Democrat since 1890)

"Trump is a clear and present danger to our country." "The fact that so many top military and national security officials are not supporting Trump speaks volumes."

-- Cincinnati Enquirer (Has endorsed Republicans for president for nearly a century)

“For us, the choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is not pleasant, but it isn’t difficult. Republican candidate Donald Trump is unfit to be president of the United States.”

“His economic policies, to the extent that they can be analyzed, would at least double the national debt. His call for punishing tariffs on foreign goods would trigger retaliation and ignite a trade war with disastrous results for employment and the standard of living in the United States.”

-- The Columbus Dispatch (Traditionally endorsed Republican presidential candidates)  

"Donald Trump is a threat to the survival of the Republic. His authoritarian tendencies and flirtations with fascism are unparalleled in the history of our democracy. He hopes to divide us by race, by class, and by religion, instilling enough fear and anxiety to propel himself to the White House. He is looking to pit neighbor against neighbor, friend against friend, American against American. We will not stand for this vitriolic rhetoric that is poisoning our country and our children."

-- Harvard Republican Club

"You do not represent us."

"We, proud students, alumni, and faculty of Wharton, are outraged that an affiliation with our school is being used to legitimize prejudice and intolerance. Although we do not aim to make any political endorsements with this letter, we do express our unequivocal stance against the xenophobia, sexism, racism, and other forms of bigotry that you have actively and implicitly endorsed in your campaign."

-- University of Pennsylvania, students and alumni

“Donald Trump is a dangerous, destructive choice for the country. He misinforms the electorate, degrades trust in public institutions with conspiracy theories, and promotes willful delusion over engagement with reality. If elected, he poses a unique danger to the functioning of democratic and economic institutions, and to the prosperity of the country. For these reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not vote for Donald Trump.”

-- Open letter, 400 economists  

“In all of my years as an economist, which is roughly 50 years, I’ve never seen such nonsense as we just heard from Mr. Trump. And it breaks my heart, it makes me want to cry because I’m Republican.”

“I’ve never voted for a Democrat, and to think the guy who’s our likely standard bearer has such nonsensical ideas on every single aspect of the economy is just breathtakingly horrible.”

"Sheer idiocy."

-- Ben Stein, Economist

所有跟帖: 

All are nonsense. 川哥加油! -美国贪总- 给 美国贪总 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2016 postreply 16:31:58

+1000 -lwei- 给 lwei 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/03/2016 postreply 16:37:27

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”