Analysis of Trump and the economy:

来源: HCC 2016-10-11 10:30:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2094 bytes)
回答: 也谈华裔该不该支持川普虎啸山林2016-10-10 22:41:15

“In all of my years as an economist, which is roughly 50 years, I’ve never seen such nonsense as we just heard from Mr. Trump. And it breaks my heart, it makes me want to cry because I’m Republican.”

The only reason people could think Trump’s “wacky” ideas on economics are actually good is “sheer idiocy.”

— Ben Stein

"Donald Trump is not qualified to serve as president and does not deserve your vote."
"His protectionism would likely force the U.S. into trade wars, increase the deficit and sink the U.S. economy back into a recession."

— Dallas Morning News

“If enacted, Donald Trump’s platform would endanger our security both at home and abroad. Domestically, his protectionist trade policies and draconian immigration restrictions would enlarge our federal deficit, raise prices for consumers, and throw our economy back into recession.”

— Harvard Republican Club

“His economic policies, to the extent that they can be analyzed, would at least double the national debt. His call for punishing tariffs on foreign goods would trigger retaliation and ignite a trade war with disastrous results for employment and the standard of living in the United States.”

— The Columbus Dispatch

“His advocacy for aggressively waging trade wars is a recipe for economic disaster in a globally connected world.”

— Open letters from GOP National Security Leaders

“I understand the appeal of a businessman president. But Trump's business plan is a disaster in the making. He would make it harder for small businesses to compete, do great damage to our economy, [and] threaten the retirement savings of millions of Americans,”

— Michael Bloomberg

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”