Ooops. Trump just lost another 2 votes

来源: 莽撞人 2016-10-08 15:53:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3326 bytes)

U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) released the following statement today withdrawing his support of Donald Trump:

“In addition to my well known differences with Donald Trump on public policy issues, I have raised questions about his character after his comments on Prisoners of War, the Khan Gold Star family, Judge Curiel and earlier inappropriate comments about women. Just this week, he made outrageous statements about the innocent men in the Central Park Five case.

“As I said yesterday, there are no excuses for Donald Trump’s offensive and demeaning comments in the just released video; no woman should ever be victimized by this kind of inappropriate behavior. He alone bears the burden of his conduct and alone should suffer the consequences.

“I have wanted to support the candidate our party nominated. He was not my choice, but as a past nominee, I thought it was important I respect the fact that Donald Trump won a majority of the delegates by the rules our party set. I thought I owed his supporters that deference.

“But Donald Trump’s behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy. Cindy, with her strong background in human rights and respect for women fully agrees with me on this.

Cindy and I will not vote for Donald Trump. I have never voted for a Democratic presidential candidate and we will not vote for Hillary Clinton. We will write in the name of some good conservative Republican who is qualified to be President.”

所有跟帖: 

Senator McCain is a textbook gentleman. -Derrick_Liu- 给 Derrick_Liu 发送悄悄话 Derrick_Liu 的博客首页 (169 bytes) () 10/08/2016 postreply 16:26:47

r u going to attack anyone who is against Trump? -莽撞人- 给 莽撞人 发送悄悄话 (44 bytes) () 10/08/2016 postreply 16:35:06

老麦和ISIS吃人肉恐怖分子的还一起合影呢。过气了。 -猴王- 给 猴王 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2016 postreply 16:46:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”