说好的"10月惊奇"震撼弹呢?让川普众支持者半夜期待的一场闹剧?维基解密:都散了吧。希拉里在睡觉,今天不爆料

来源: 互联网 2016-10-04 08:08:27 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (12868 bytes)

全球知名的揭密网站「维基解密」(WikiLeaks)4日迎来10岁生日,而创办人阿桑奇(Julian Assange)透过视讯连线在德国时间上午10时举行记者会,先前扬言会投下「10月惊奇」(October surprise)震撼弹,让民主党总统候选人希拉里(Hillary Clinton)选不下去,结果到了时间。。。。。。

阿桑奇惊人表示:「美国正是半夜,希拉里在睡觉,今天不会爆料。」

维基解密突然改变记者会举办地点及模式,引发不少阴谋论传言,而维基解密随后也推文,指控希拉里在2010年担任国务卿期间,曾在一次内部会议中说:「难道我们不能用无人机狙击他(阿桑奇)吗?」维基解密在同年公布美军关于阿富汗及伊拉克战争的机密文件,揭露美军在战场上的黑暗面。

记者会忙募款 阿桑奇在唬烂?

阿桑奇视讯连线前,记者会播放一段集合多位美国政要发言的影片,他们指责阿桑奇公布美军机密档案的行为威胁美国利益,并称阿桑奇是恐怖分子,其中包括时任国务卿的希拉里认为维基解密的爆料行为,不只损害美国外交利益,也是攻击国际社会,而维基解密把这些言论视为美国政府计划暗杀阿桑奇。

众人期待的紧张时刻随即登场,阿桑奇先简短重述一次维基解密在这10年内所做的「功绩」,接着开始推销集结爆料内容出版的书籍,试着为维基解密募款,对于外界期待的「10月惊奇」爆料,阿桑奇却表示,因为时差关系,记者会举行时间刚好是美国的半夜,希拉里正在睡觉,因此不会有任何爆料,但会在接下来的10周,每周都会有惊人爆料。

刻意针对希拉里 难道对川普有好感?

由于阿桑奇似乎是刻意针对希拉里,因此1位与会人士提问说,阿桑奇是否对川普有好感,结果引来主持人莎拉大笑,在向阿桑奇转述问题时还强调「这是很个人的提问」,而阿桑奇仅回应,他对希拉里和川普都感到可悲,表示他们都被自己过大的野心而饱受折磨。

今年7月,美国民主党全国大会(DNC)召开前夕,维基解密公布数位民主党高层的电邮信件内容,揭露党内初选不公平的丑陋现实。阿桑奇9月接受福斯电视台主持人汉尼提(Sean Hannity)访问时,表示手上握有能够重创希拉里选情的机密资料,扬言一旦公布这些内容,希拉里就不用选了。

InfoWars host Alex Jones woke up at 3 a.m. to host the “Historic Wikileaks October Surprise Coverage," but left empty-handed two hours later.

No rumored October surprise at WikiLeaks event

A Tuesday morning WikiLeaks event in Berlin did not produce an “#OctoberSurprise” to derail the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign that many had expected, but Julian Assange said he would release more documents before Election Day.

“I’ve seen the internet and I understand there is enormous expectation in the United States,” said Assange, the site's editor, via video conference at the event, celebrating the 10-year anniversary of WikiLeaks held at 10 a.m. Berlin time.

“Some of that expectation will be addressed [when I announce upcoming projects]. But you should understand that if we’re going to make a major publication in relation to the United States at a particular hour, we don’t do it at 3 a.m.”

Many observers believed that Assange had planned to announce a document post with damning evidence of corruption, wrongdoing or other scandal. 

On Monday, Trump advisor Roger Stone tweeted “I have total confidence that @wikileaks and my hero Julian Assange will educate the American people soon #LockHerUp.”

Stone has claimed to be in contact with Assange. 

The site InfoWars hosted a live video feed of “Historic Wikileaks October Surprise Coverage” with controversial presenter Alex Jones on hand to do commentary, anticipating a splashy document release. 

... @infowars@realalexjones reacts to nothing burger: "julian assange is a hillary butt plug."

所有跟帖: 

顶!估计他怕步了他律师的后尘 -微雨燕双飞1997- 给 微雨燕双飞1997 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/04/2016 postreply 09:13:30

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”