I received email from Catherine Baker's Campaign. Donate and hel

来源: FSENX 2016-09-10 09:56:12 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6441 bytes)

This election is not only about national issue, also local issue.  She is the only republican CA state assembly around San Francisco area.  She is against SAC5, AB1726

http://www.bakerforassembly.com/

https://vimeo.com/169291257

-----------------------------------------

Dear Friends,

We are now in the final 60 days of the election. We have worked hard to build the foundation for a campaign that we can be proud of, but now, more than ever, I need your help. My opposition just bought nearly $1 million in TV ads. And they won't stop there. There is no limit to their resources, and it is clear they will spare no expense to defeat me and return to a super-majority in the State Assembly.
If you would like to do more to help Team Baker-- now is the time.  Here are the ways you can help:

Donate Today!
Your contribution of $25, $50, $100 or even $500 will go directly to our ground game and communications plan. Your donation will ensure we are able to continue communicating with voters all the way through Election Day.

Upcoming Events: Please Join Us
- Wednesday, October 5th
Special event with the Wente family in Livermore       
CLICK HERE for details
- Thursday, October 6th
Walnut Creek Reception with Angie Coffee, Brian Hirahara & Stan Van Wart
CLICK HERE for details
- Saturday, October 8th 
Dublin Reception with Tom & Debbi Del Conte
CLICK HERE for details

Stake Your Sign
Please help us spread the word about my campaign with a lawn sign and bumper sticker. CLICK HERE to request a sign - we'll deliver! Already have a sign? Stake it today and help us win!

Share on Social Media
Share our announcements and your support on social media and post our virtual lawn sign! Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram and share our posts with friends.

Volunteer in the Campaign Headquarters
I am working hard every day to earn re-election, and we'd love your help. We need it to win in November. Please CLICK HERE to volunteer with us and join Team Baker!
- Volunteer Super Saturdays & Sundays
- Mobile Phone Banking
Join our phone banking team, but make calls in the privacy of your own home on your schedule. Wear your jammies if you like. CLICK HERE to join our mobile phone banking team.

Warm regards,

所有跟帖: 

-happycow222- 给 happycow222 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/10/2016 postreply 15:17:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标