前中情局局长警告,俄罗斯渗透美国大选堪比政治上的911,中国,北韩,伊朗这些国家正对此特别关注,可能在未来效仿

来源: 互联网 2016-12-12 12:43:32 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (11805 bytes)

Former CIA chief: Russia’s hacking ‘political equivalent of 9/11’

Former CIA Director Michael Morell is describing Russia's potential interference in the U.S. elections as "the political equivalent" of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

"It is an attack on our very democracy. It’s an attack on who we are as a people. A foreign government messing around in our elections is, I think, an existential threat to our way of life," Morell said in an interview published Sunday with The Cipher Brief.

"To me, and this is to me not an overstatement, this is the political equivalent of 9/11.  It is huge and the fact that it hasn’t gotten more attention from the Obama Administration, Congress, and the mainstream media, is just shocking to me."

"We need to deter the Russians and anyone else who is watching this — and you can bet your bottom dollar that the Chinese, the North Koreans, the Iranians are all watching. We need to deter all of those folks from even thinking about doing something like this in the future," he added.

(Fox News, Dec 12, 2016) National security studies adjunct professor at Georgetown University explains

特朗普称俄罗斯黑客干扰选举指称“可笑”

“不可能确定是什么人发动了这些攻击,不可能确定是俄国人还是中国人,或者是什么其他人发动了攻击。”

美国候任总统特朗普在星期日(12月11日)播出的福克斯新闻采访中说,美国中央情报局有关俄罗斯黑客企图向有利于他的方向干扰美国大选的判断是“可笑的”。

他还说,在这份报告背后的是民主党人,而不是中央情报局,因为民主党人对自己的大选失败感到难堪。

中央情报局官员在星期五对美国媒体表示,他们得出结论,俄罗斯黑客试图帮助特朗普。

俄罗斯官员多次否认了有关的黑客行动指称。

美国总统奥巴马已经下令就针对民主党邮件以及民主党总统候选人希拉里·克林顿的一位重要助手的邮件所发动的黑客攻击展开彻底调查。

一些邮件的内容被传递给“维基解密”(Wikileaks),并被张贴上网,令民主党难堪,对美国总统选举造成冲击。

除民主党人之外,共和党高层人士也呼吁对这一事件展开调查。

共和党参议员、参议院军事委员会主席麦凯恩星期日同民主党高层人士发表共同声明说,中央情报局的报告应当令每一个美国人警觉。

他说,国会的调查应当比白宫下令进行的调查更为彻底。

但是特朗普在接受福克斯新闻采访时说,“我认为这是可笑的,我认为这只是又一个借口。”

他在谈到这些黑客行动时说,不可能确定是什么人发动了这些攻击,不可能确定是俄国人还是中国人,或者是什么其他人发动了攻击。

所有跟帖: 

CIA认定俄罗斯“选出”美国总统 特朗普继续示好普京(图) -远阡- 给 远阡 发送悄悄话 (9588 bytes) () 12/12/2016 postreply 12:54:38

前中情局?现任的呢? -tz2000- 给 tz2000 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/12/2016 postreply 12:56:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”