Well --

来源: HCC 2015-12-02 14:23:01 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1330 bytes)
回答: 我趋向于相信桑兰的话主流媒体2015-12-01 20:12:20

(1): She may or may not have been "distracted."  That does not mean that other people (i.e. the Romanian coach) were negligent.  The only evidence so far suggests that she mis-stepped.  The evidence also suggests that her claim for the past 17 years (that the Romanian coach moved the mat) was false.

(2): I am sympathetic for her injuries.  But -- I am not sympathetic for her suing a group of people and entities for $2.1 billion dollars (USD), when she never presented any reliable evidence.  That is blackmail.

(3): I am also not sympathetic for her baseless claim of sexual assault against the people who tried to help her.  As you may know, her claim of sexual assault (that was made to the New York Police) was rejected by the district attorney as unreliable.  Her attorney also quietly dropped that claim from her civil lawsuit altogether.

(4): I believe the reason why the public has been against her is simple – she was less than truthful in her lawsuit (civil or criminal).  Ms. Sang’s injuries are unfortunate and I am sympathetic for that.  That, however, does not give her the right to file baseless lawsuits, give false testimony, and ransom money against other people and ruin their lives.

所有跟帖: 

我不管她怎么受伤的,但对性骚扰我是信她的。这么多年过去没证据不等于没发生。请了个坏律师是最大错误。 -g18- 给 g18 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/02/2015 postreply 20:46:45

don't agree -ProgrammerA- 给 ProgrammerA 发送悄悄话 ProgrammerA 的博客首页 (149 bytes) () 12/03/2015 postreply 00:38:31

With regard to Ms. Sang's claim of sexual assault, please see be -HCC- 给 HCC 发送悄悄话 (1446 bytes) () 12/03/2015 postreply 09:00:56

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”