林教授本人否认是他写的, 也不知作者是谁。(Email见内) 我觉得还是要从中文网站去找原始出处

来源: 互联网 2015-09-05 17:17:27 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2359 bytes)
回答: 林多良www123452015-09-05 16:48:24

西媒都是事后中国观察类的报道, 等于是中转了消息而已。

http://infoproc.blogspot.com/2008/04/poem-for-west.html 

On 4/25/2008 at 7:56 AM, Duoliang Lin wrote:

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your enthusiastic praise and support. Several of you have asked for my authorization for translation into Chinese and/or reprinting. Since this was an anonymous poem circulating in the email, I suppose that the author would not mind to be quoted, translated or reprinted. But I was not the author of the poem. Please see below.

This is to clarify that the poem circulated in the email recently was not my work. I received it via email last week. There was no author shown. I read it with great interest and was impressed very much. I then decided to share it with my friends through my email network. Apparently some of them forwarded it to their friends, and in a few days, it has reached a large number of readers. Because my email is set with a signature block, some of the recipients assumed that I was the author. This is a misunderstanding and I should not be credited for its success.

I appreciate compliments from many within the last few days, but I must say that I am not the one to be credited. I am trying to trace back the email routes to see if I can find the original author.

I was informed today that it was also quoted in Wall Street Journal: There has been a poem by an anonymous author circulating in the internet recently. I feel relieved because I was not cited as the author. Thank you for your attention.

DL

所有跟帖: 

上面qlVan网友说了出自某论坛。我当时见到原诗补充修改的过程,因此确信那是原作者。 -评民- 给 评民 发送悄悄话 评民 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/05/2015 postreply 19:04:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”