有人在Youtue上跟我辩论阅兵和新疆,大家给评评

来源: 京4 2015-09-04 09:06:30 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2400 bytes)

Dylan Ryan: The world knows China wants war.
Me: China has not run into war for more than 30 years, how about USA?
Dylan Ryan:it's difficult to define 'war' these days, ask Xinjiang.
Z Sd:  if someone wants to split your country. what would you will do. besides, if you are a person who is wounded or killed by a chopper in a terrorist's hands. it is clear what your leaders will do. we love peace, but we have the strength and the right to prevent or punish such bad things.
Me: Nothing wrong for Xinjiang! No different from Baltimore and Ferguson?
Vivian Liu:Do not admire China so much.Dont be so jealous.Your country is okay.呵呵?
Dylan Ryan:呵呵,刘小姐,没有人佩服臭中国,middle country?
Vivian Liu:雾草偶遇一XXX,说着中国话不羡慕中国呵呵呵呵,好好笑。请你不要嫉妒中国okay。我们是你高攀不起的神话。
Vivian Liu:请你不要苦苦学中文。我很同情你。亲爱的孙子。
Vivian Liu:雾草你看得懂吗我这小爆脾气真是和你说话依赖舍请不要在羡慕嫉妒了好吧,虽然你这么wekweakweakweakweak我还是愿意同情你可怜你施舍你。拜拜!
Vivian Liu:Dylan Ryan goodbyeeeee,Dylass Ryass?
Dylan Ryan:No different? You obviously haven't spent time in either region, troll.
Dylan Ryan:当然说骂人的话。中国人太野蛮。回去,孩子。
Me: I may suggest you spend some time in Xinjiang and not blahblah here. 40% of Xinjian population is not Uighur. They have the right to live there too.
Dylan Ryan:That wasn't your point, though. And what's your new point? This might help you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_of_Xinjiang_into_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China?
Me:  That is a lie. Xinjiang never was a independent country, so that is no "Incorporation". It was always part of China. Your idea to drive other people out of Xinjiang or chop other races is totally terrorism.
Dylan Ryan:ah, yes, the 'always part of China' excuse. That is not what I said. 你是不是看不懂。算了吧。我知道你的观点。

所有跟帖: 

要多理解人家为何着急。Tell him try harder! So far they have not stopped Ch -评民- 给 评民 发送悄悄话 评民 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 09:34:49

我和美国朋友去故宫,就听旁边一男的说 真想把这些老外一脚给踹下去。幸亏朋友不懂中文。 -绿豆豆1- 给 绿豆豆1 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 11:51:23

那是个别人胡吹而已,北京人不可能那么排外。北京常驻老外几十万,每年来旅游老外有几百万。 -评民- 给 评民 发送悄悄话 评民 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 12:06:44

最近几年现在不一样了。排外在进行中。 -蒙得- 给 蒙得 发送悄悄话 蒙得 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 12:52:15

刚刚十几天前发生在北京刀砍一对夫妻,凶手专门问是不是美国人 -蒙得- 给 蒙得 发送悄悄话 蒙得 的博客首页 (71 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 18:40:50

嗯 我已经把这事告诉老美了,跟他说最好最近别去中国 -绿豆豆1- 给 绿豆豆1 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 18:56:21

由于中国警方对外国人的重视,他们在中国比在美国都安全 -京4- 给 京4 发送悄悄话 (38 bytes) () 09/04/2015 postreply 14:01:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!