你有多大? 工作吗? 身体如何? 容易DEPRESS吗? 老人能帮的上吗?

来源: fear_of_lose 2013-03-23 21:50:26 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1461 bytes)

我 自己跟你情况很像. 不同是我最后一胎不是双胞胎.

我大概情况给你参考.

我四十岁意外怀三丫, 因为舍不得一条生命, 就留下啦. 打胎的念头从来没有过. 因为特别喜欢小孩子.在教会也是儿童事工老师. 我两边的老人, 婆家不在了. 妈妈爸爸都72, 75了. 他们来还得我照顾他们. 所以根本帮不上, 即使送回国都没人看 . 大的九岁, 老二五岁, 老三一岁了. 我全职工作. 但工作很轻松. 在DEFENCE公司, 所以从来不家班, 也没有压力. 神赐的祝福. Now I am very busy. I just finished cooking food and come surfing the internet and saw your post.Even though I am busy I still find time volunteering to my kid's school and occasionally my church too. All the time of myself I devote to my family, nothing left for myself. But I feel very contented and ture joy from the bottom of my heart. I see my kids growing up, strong, beautiful and healthy.

If you are a true believer in Christ then you will know this twins is a blessing!!!!

You know God almighty father will be watching over your family and there will be greater grace and abundent blessing following this as long as you love him and follow his command. Sometimes we don't know why things are happening to us but we know that our father will give us enough strength to carry on. The first three years to raise a kid is always the most diffult now I already survive the first year. Time flys, once you kids get a little older you will be so happy..

愿神给你一家恩上加恩力上加力. 祝福满满...

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”