北京和东京:两城掠影 (Part II)

来源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-04-06 07:18:00 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5343 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Gardenia_On_The_Bay ] 在 2012-04-08 18:13:54 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

This is to continue my tale from Part I.

Subway Line 1 took me to 王府井.Given that I did not have much time to spare, I dared not venture far from the subway station exit. The following pictures were taken to reflect views of different angles from the subway exit.

This one is just outside the Oriental Mall that is a short walking distance from the subway exit.

and the Mall..

Aside from a quick walk-through only part of the Mall, I did not really have time to check out any store in a meaningful way. However, I do remember this store that sells and tailor-makes 旗袍 in a great variety of styles and colors. Very unfortunate that I had to let it go..

Next I needed to continue on Line 1 to 西单 Station. While purchasing the ticket for this next leg of my journey, it came to me that I would need three more tickets in total in order to complete my trip all the way back to my hotel. So instead of 1 ticket, I bought three all at once to save time down the road. And I thought that was clever thinking and planning on my part :-).

Onward I went on Line 1 that took me to 西单. While on my way out of the Station, I was attracted to this display of, in my opinion, one of the great symbols of Beijing..I do not think it would need any introduction :-)..

This led me to a shopping center that comprises of many many individual stalls that sell souvenirs and cheap clothes. This is perhaps where a lot of the local people buy their clothes, contrasting hugely to the price tag of above 6,000 RMB Yuan seen at the Lufthansa Shopping Center in Part I of this journal..

The following were taken after I wandered out of the subway station..All those people going about their own businesses makes one wonder who they are, where they come from, and what they like......

Next I would take Line 4 to the East Gate of Beijing University. And it was then that I was made aware that only tickets bought at the departing station are valid. My clever little planning cost me 4 RMB Yuan :-)..

This would conclude Part II of this journal. My visit back to Beijing University would be written up as a special edition..

Thank you for reading.

请在这阅读我的更多的博客文章

- 北京和东京:忙里偷闲买的一些东西

- 北京和东京:两城掠影(Part I)

- 看姐姐和弟弟比如何(图)

- 小小画家画廊(Part I)

- 把我变成青蛙

所有跟帖: 

支持一下。糖葫芦好吃,流口水啦。 -也想说话- 给 也想说话 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 13:23:42

多谢! -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (32 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 16:16:54

路灯上的摄像头,很壮观。 -静斋居士- 给 静斋居士 发送悄悄话 静斋居士 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 15:29:45

不知道是摄像头:-)! -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 16:19:23

北京城建大气舒展,非常舒服。 -iTruth- 给 iTruth 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 15:34:57

是的,fit for 一国之都。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (63 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 16:22:12

北京北京,又有几年没回去了! -嘉崚子- 给 嘉崚子 发送悄悄话 嘉崚子 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2012 postreply 17:02:05

啊哟,忘记吃糖葫芦了。。。赶紧去~~ -色拉- 给 色拉 发送悄悄话 色拉 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/07/2012 postreply 21:25:24

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”