回复:数学:正宗的崇洋媚外和非正宗的崇洋媚外

来源: ZoyaWashington 2012-01-18 22:33:43 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (6007 bytes)

Wow, interesting opinions.

其实,美国的大学基本上都是野鸡大学,教育水平都是很差的,这才是正确的认识,是帝国主义和一切反动派都是纸老虎的一种变种认识

My experience with the schools in US, even the second tier schools (state run universities), is quite opposite of yours. Most of them are very good. And to be honest with you, I think it takes more hard work to get a degree in US than in China.  

例如,美国人中当然是受教育最好的水平最高的人才当总统,但是我们就看到美国的所谓名牌的耶鲁大学毕业的前总统小布什,那个弱智都不是一般的,是一个绝对的二傻子。

On the contrary, it is NOT the most educated or the smartest people are elected for president.  There are many kinds of smart, book smart, street smart, people smart, etc. Chinese often pay too much attention on book smart.  Most of the elite Chinese are book smart, but those people usually don’t make good leaders. Bush is clearly not book smart, but he did well as Texas governor and in private sector. I don’t like Bush either, but lots of people like him because he has strong belief and he stands for it.

现在美国的高等教育都不能够把自己的白人贵族小孩培养成杰出的人物,导致不得不去找一个有色人种来当总统,这本来就说明了美国的高等教育极为差劲

Interesting conclusion.First, Obama is NOT a failure of American education system. He has been an inspiration for people of all colors. Second, you probably didn’t realize Obama is really WHITE, raised by white, think like white, talk like white. Otherwise he won’t get elected.

去美国也就是去调查了解美国社会,形成文化交流,至于那个大学,倒是上不上无所谓的

I agree with you on this one. However, my understanding about America culture has made a believer of it, or most of it. I don’t consider that is being崇洋媚.I think only when you are confident about your belief and you own culture, you can truly appreciate other cultures and values, and understand their limits and flaws at the same time. If you can do that, no criticism can shake your belief even if you are down to minority of 1.  

Just my 2 cents. Cheers.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”