再次请教8老师和皮老师,485 RFE, MANY THANKS

来源: nirvana_wander 2012-09-13 13:10:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9158 bytes)

My situtation:

I came to US as J2 in xxx, xx,1999, and changed to F1, then H1-B (current in 7th year of H1-b). My EB-2 485 (including my wife) was pending. 

My wife’s came to US with J-1 for 3 years then went back to China for 2+ years. Then came to US as F2, then changed to H1-B(current in 8th year of H1-B). she also has her EB3 485 (including me too) pending).

In August, I got  RFE for my pending EB2-485. In the RFE,

“You entered the US on xxx, xx, 1999 as a J-2, dependent of an Exchange Visitor, and your spouse is subject to Section 212(e) of the INA. Consequently, before you may adjust status to that of legal permanent resident, your spouse must comply with the requirement of residing and being physical present in your country of nationality or last residence for an aggregate of at least two years following department from the United States. Please submit any of the following to show the requirement have been satisfied as of the date of filing Form I-485:

1.    Evidence to establish that you are not subject to Section 212(e) of the Act, or

2.    A copy of an approval notice of Application for Waiver of Foreign Residence Requirement (Form I-612), or

3.    Evidence to establish that you did reside in your country of nationality or last residence for an aggregate of at least two years following departure from the United States.

Please submit a copy of all IAP66s that were issued to you for your J-2 nonimmigrant status.”

What does this RFE is asking for:  the evidence that MY WIFE fulfilled her 2-years home country residence? Or USCIS asked for evidence that I (as J-2 dependent)  fulfilled the 2-years home country residence. 

Because I did not fulfill the 2 -year HRR (and did not apply for the Waiver yet), if I respond the RFE with evidence that MY WIFE fulfilled her 2-years home country residence, is there any chance my 485 get approved?

If my 485 get denied, can my wife get a J-1 waiver (including J-2) after the J-1 already fulfill the 2-years requirement? AND after my wife get the J-1 waiver, can I use the waiver to file a new 485 ?

MANY MANY THANKS FOR ANY KIND HELP!!!

所有跟帖: 

回复:再次请教8老师和皮老师,485 RFE, MANY THANKS -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 (9993 bytes) () 09/13/2012 postreply 13:34:06

回复:回复:MANY THANKS -nirvana_wander- 给 nirvana_wander 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/14/2012 postreply 08:34:06

回复:回复:实在是不好意思, 还有一个问题麻烦你 -nirvana_wander- 给 nirvana_wander 发送悄悄话 (124 bytes) () 09/14/2012 postreply 08:40:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”