亲乃滴您也高反啦?哎呀呀,抱抱:)。艳照(艳阳高照的pp:))最喜#11!

来源: amastroller 2011-03-31 19:54:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (898 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ amastroller ] 在 2011-04-02 09:45:40 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 秘鲁散记 (2): 提提卡卡点滴wunderlust2011-03-31 11:15:08
"...I'm not talking about the consumeristic version of traveling, which I consider an aberration. I am not interested in hotel rooms with a Jacuzzi, in taking the same pictures that millions take, in collecting stamps on my passport at any cost.
I am talking about roaming the planet, opening up to the world unconditionally, breaking free from from all the terrors that make you live in fear (mortgage, pension, nicer cars, bigger houses, beating friends at the insane game of who's got more, etc.). I'm talking about working not for money, but for the experience; visiting not for just saying 'I have done that', but 'I have lived that'; planning not the same life, over and over, in the same place, but planning the next step, the next adventure, the next little block to build a more meaningful life. ..."

just peeked around in your "private yard", and like this article very much too:)).

所有跟帖: 

秘鲁式拥抱, 为我们的同好 :-) -wunderlust- 给 wunderlust 发送悄悄话 wunderlust 的博客首页 (185 bytes) () 03/31/2011 postreply 23:35:28

最有共鸣的是这句 -离离:)- 给 离离:) 发送悄悄话 离离:) 的博客首页 (79 bytes) () 04/01/2011 postreply 09:07:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”