Thank you

来源: dog_lover 2011-08-06 22:09:35 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1367 bytes)

To 尘凡无忧,

Thank you for your kind words and sincere advices. Yes I hope I can walk out from this stray and go back to work on my marriage. I know I can't walk away from my marriage. If I could I would have done that years ago. I have been married for 13 years. I still care about my hu*****and deeply even we have a lot problems. I do not want him to get hurt. I need to end this thing before too late. But just like you said, it's very hard. The other guy, he is single. He said he does not want to mess up my life. He just wants to spend time with me and make me happy. He said he wants to find me easily next life and does not want to miss me again so he wants to hang around and wait. That just makes it even harder for me to walk away. By the way, i have a full time demanding job and have a demanding toddler at home with a hu*****and not helping much around the house. I don't really have time to full around. It just happened and never thought I would go this route. 

所有跟帖: 

谢谢你这么坦诚地讲自己的故事。我完全能理解你。不过,实话说, -尘凡爱无忧- 给 尘凡爱无忧 发送悄悄话 尘凡爱无忧 的博客首页 (434 bytes) () 08/09/2011 postreply 20:10:03

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”