Agree!

来源: 快乐就好运 2011-11-19 23:41:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1577 bytes)
回答: 陪睡很幸福,但不是人人都受得了啊奇奇^2011-11-19 22:07:55

My older one (just turned 6 ) sleeps between my hu*****and and me every night and there is no sign of her sleeping by herself yet. She is too used to having us (especially me) sleeping by her side and she said she is afraid of "monster" if sleeps by herself. After co-sleeping for 6 years, what I miss the most is falling asleep with my hu*****and only or holding his hands at night. I can co-sleep with one child but not two so my younger one (just turned one) sleeps in her own crib in her own room and have the whole upstairs by herself (our master is downstairs) since she was born. She sleeps through the night since 4 months old and every night I put her down in the crib she smiles at me and waves bye, 95% of the time she falls back sleep if wakes up in the middle of the night, the other 5% of the time I would pick her up and comfort her and put her down, she will fall asleep on her own again. What I enjoy the most is the nap time during the day, same routine, put her down and go she falls asleep on her own and have a full two-hour nap. She still takes two naps everyday around the exactly the same time, my friend's baby who is 7 months old taking one nap only because it is a sturggle to make her sleep.

In short, I enjoy co-sleep with my older one (most of the time) and also enjoy the good sleeping habit of my younger one (all the time). Hopefully my older one will sleep by herself soon but I am planning to co-sleep with both of them on the weekend when my younger one is bit older.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”