回复:Help~~ B2 5000

来源: 863211 2011-12-03 21:29:14 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (3813 bytes)
回答: Help~~ B2 5000Wohaha982011-12-03 19:44:58

In the last 5 years, my father had been rejected 4 times for the B2 applications and we plan to ask him to apply for the fifth. Your advices are much appreciated.

The situation is the following:

My mom passed away three years ago. My dad is living with my brother in China now. My sister and I are in usa. My sister has two kids and I am expecting my first kid.

My sister and I had not been back to China by 2007. We think that maybe the reason that my father was rejected in the first three applications. Since 2007, my sister and I have been back to China twice respectively (I went back in 2007 and 2010 and my sister went back in 2008 and 2009). My father applied again in 2010 but still was rejected.

We have the following question:

1. My sister and I alternatively invited my father in the previous applications. The last time my sister invited my father. My financial situation is better than my sister. This time, should I invite my father instead of my sister?

-Don't think there is difference whether you or your sister invite your father to visit US.

2. We used our mom's saving bought an apartment for my father in the city of my brother since my father was dating and would like to live alone. We did not agree that use my mom's money for other woman at that time so the sale contract only have our siblings' name and my father's name is not listed. How should we mention that apartment in the invitation letter? Should we state that my father bought it but only kept our names in the contract?

-It is hard to use this as an excuse of bond to China because your father is not listed in the house owner.

3. My father has been in the relationship with a lady in two years now but do not get married soon. How should I mention it in the invitation letter as his bonding with China?

-They are not married yet, so you may not mention that lady. But your father can mention this relationship during the visa interview, if necessary.

Just emphasze that your brother is in China and he takes care of your father in China. Also, your father has never been US and he wants to visit you and your sister, and also wants to tour in US.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”