回复:我说两句,肯定是属于挨骂的:))

来源: 3wa 2010-06-08 10:31:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1400 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 3wa ] 在 2010-06-09 08:41:47 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
冬梦 , you are so very right, especially the part about "如果你想去,是为自己而不是为孩子."! We really do this because of our own interest in travelling. However there's a great benefit of travelling with kids, the locals love you! We rent apartments rather than staying hotels, we stay at non -tourist areas where we get a real taste of the local life style. We also slow down rather than rushing through the so called "must sees".
As for museums and so on, we do it anyways at home starting at a young age. However, we try to accommodate to their interests and only spend a few hours each time in a museum (that's what I like to do anyways, I can't stand spending a whole day in a museum). In Europe, there are great museums and little museums that have free hours or some kind of passes so we could go multiple times and each time only visit a small section, it gave everyone a nice time to enjoy it. We do the same at home with annual passes or those free admission days.
I think 交友做义功 can be done too, you just have to do the slow traveling I guess. In any cases, my kids are still young, we are doing what we can to keep this going, and hope and pray when they get older, we discover new ways to travel together. I remember how much I appreciated my parents when they took me to places in China when I was a teen.
Happy travels and happy parenting to everyone!

所有跟帖: 

同意:孩子是和平大使,交朋友最好的媒介:)) -冬梦- 给 冬梦 发送悄悄话 冬梦 的博客首页 (283 bytes) () 06/08/2010 postreply 12:30:10

回复:同意:孩子是和平大使,交朋友最好的媒介:)) -3wa- 给 3wa 发送悄悄话 (52 bytes) () 06/08/2010 postreply 14:40:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!