一些外人对上海发展评论,一位印度人(我想)最有意思。

来源: rouserrun 2010-07-24 15:24:02 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2700 bytes)
Some westerners comments after new subways video and news.

alot nicer then new york subways

wow,this makes the subways system in Boston look like crap.

Chinese underground are much clean...You can't find any graffiti or Vandalism on the trains or tube like Europe dose.

I guess the Chinese are more socially developed. They are the kings of capitalism, all their cities have the glow of Times Square, the buildings of Manhattan, the most modern metros, and American style super highways. Chinese are always looking for business, they're ultra capitalist, don't let american propaganda trick you. Go there and see for yourself.

So it would seem the chinese arent as vandalistic as westerners. I fancy chinese food now...

Infrastructure is the most important thing. Everything else falls into place. The american model was only great when the economy was booming in the early 20th century.

Anyhow, China is a lot more developed in other social areas than western countries. And china has been the most advanced in all areas, technologically/economically/s­ocially for the past 18 centuries, only 'recent' civil unrest allowed the west to pass China.
I'm not chinese, but you gotta look at facts, go to china and see!

you don't find it in Scandinavian metros neither, and just for the record, scandinavian countries ARE in Europe。

I have just got back from Shanghai. Makes London look bad.

China is gonna be No. 1. Their infrastructure is rapidly advancing, and will soon be newer and better than Western infrastructure, when that happens it's only a matter of time before their economy exceeds the west.

man,compare this to the NYC subway

I think we all have to accept that China is The Next Power of the World. The US has to move over china has endless resources, they almost literally make everything. And personally as an american I admire a country that just wants to succeed forward and not let companies ruin our citizens and economy. So do it up China, you deserve it.

love u china from pakistan

time for china has begun...
china has 2 trlliun us dollar foreign exchange reserved. #1 biggest foreign exchange reserved... no one can beat them....

quite modern..very different from what i think.

India will be in front of you in less than 40 years so enjoy it while it lasts - their population is much younger and the speak english - much more stable envionment for investors as there is rule of law and very little high end corruption.

所有跟帖: 

发现西方人容易受媒体影响。看了西藏否面报道,反应另一个极端。 -临床研究- 给 临床研究 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2010 postreply 15:38:33

希望哪位印度人话是个人妒忌,不然,太无自知之明。 -临床研究- 给 临床研究 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2010 postreply 15:46:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”