I agree with what you said about "eco friendly life style", alth

来源: Crystaldowns 2010-04-06 11:19:25 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1235 bytes)
I myself am probably guilty of all those sins:)) To me only sustainable measures are worth implementing, for example, I now take my own bag to grocery shopping, I cut all my magazine subion...but I can never set the temp at 55F in my house or "reuse" water...I try to do what I can to help the earth, cutting it down to the bare bones is not an option.

Anyways, what I am trying to say is that taking things to extreme is never a good idea, let alone imposing it on others (including your own family). Nobody has the rights to do so! If the hu*****and indeed loves his wife and kids, how come he never made any compromises?

In term of sex life, don't even get me started:)) Men are simple creatures, if he is not sexually attracted to his wife, he simply doesn't love her. You could argue that he loves her but physically incapable, well, in that case, he would have figured out some way a looooong time ago. You could also argue that he made a baby with her, oh well, sperm doner doesn't make him a good lover or hu*****and.

I'm very straight forward today because I feel so bad that she has to suffer through so much and for so long. To marry this guy was a big mistake, to not leave him would be a huge one!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”