回复:李志绥编造的如此离奇荒唐谎言

来源: akc 2009-07-22 05:33:15 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1632 bytes)
This is exactly, among other things, what I found the book to be ludicrous and fictitious. Other details such as dates, official title, etc were minor though important in a memoir; I gave it the benefit of the doubt. I understand people’s memories faded over the years.
Mao would never discussed serious national matters with his “private” doctor no matter how close they were unless Dr Li had another title “confidential secretary”. A case in point, a reporter overheard and published Mao’s remark “People Commune Hau (Good”)”. Mao’s immediately reaction was “Bad, Peoples’ Commune has not been discussed and passed by the Politburo”. Mao followed strict discipline of a communist. That doesn’t mean everything in the book is false. Some good and true points were accounted in the book. Use one’s good judgment.
Correct me if am wrong, when describing Mao’s shady private life, Dr. Li had to repeat what Mao’s guard “Wei Shi” told him. Since Li was so close to Mao, there was no way he couldn’t find out himself.
I watched the newsreel Nixon’s meeting with Mao many times. I could not find Dr. Li anywhere in the picture. It is laughable that Mao’s told Li to hide behind the screen and told him to listen to the conversation. No doubt Dr Li was present with rest of the medical staff on alert somewhere in “Swimming Pool”. Dr. Li was with Mao at Tiananaman Rostrum at Mao’s receiving and inspection Red Guards.
Even more pathetic was Wang Tung-shing confided to Li re the arrest of Gang of Four. Even Li Chien-nien was not advised of the details until after the arrest.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”