澳洲俩警察公然强奸因家庭暴力避难的女子!

来源: austraveller 2009-12-14 01:40:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2825 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ austraveller ] 在 2010-03-20 20:03:25 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Two South Australian police officers, in Melbourne for the Black Saturday bushfire recovery effort, sexually assaulted a woman seeking refuge from domestic violence, a court has heard.

Damien Michael Jay Wilmott allegedly digitally raped the woman and placed part of a pillow over her head at a hotel in the Melbourne suburb of Croydon on March 11.

After enduring half an hour of rape, the woman was relieved to hear a knock at the door, a committal proceeding at the Melbourne Magistrates Court heard on Monday.

It is claimed the knock at the door was from another police officer, Steven James Westcott, who asked: "Do you want some dick tonight?", before indecently assaulting the woman.

The 20-year-old woman had been placed in the hotel by a welfare group after fleeing domestic violence.

The policemen had toured the Black Saturday fire scenes the day before the alleged assault.

Wilmott, 30, is charged with rape and indecent assault.

Westcott, 40, is charged with indecent assault.

Earlier in the evening, the men had gone to the woman's room offering her some bourbon, which she refused, it is alleged.

Wilmott returned later and asked to come into the room, the woman said in her statement.

She noticed the man, who she does not name but is alleged to be Wilmott, was slurring his words and appeared drunk.

It is alleged he demanded she let him into the room and when she refused, forcefully pushed the door open, causing her to stumble backwards.

The woman says Wilmott immediately closed the blinds.

She alleges he began kissing her, laid down on top of her, grabbed her hand and put it on his penis.

The woman said she urged Wilmott to stop but he wouldn't, telling her: "No, you know you want it".

The man then digitally raped her.

"He kept telling me to shut up," the woman said in her statement.

"I kept telling him that he was hurting me; I asked him to please stop."

The woman said she heard a knock at the door and began to cry louder so the person would hear her.

She said Wilmott told her to go to the door and tell whoever it was - allegedly Westcott - to "f*** off".

"The second guy put each of his hands on my hips and pushed me back onto the wall," she said in the statement.

"He then said: 'Do you want me?', I said: 'No. I want you both out'."

She said Westcott then also indecently assaulted her by touching her on the breast and on the outside of her clothing on the vagina.

The men left the room shortly after, it is alleged.

The woman was cross-examined in camera on Monday.

The hearing before Magistrate Amanda Chambers continues on Tuesday.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=983566

所有跟帖: 

这种事情如发生在中国就要大作文章了,发生在国外就没人理了 -austraveller- 给 austraveller 发送悄悄话 austraveller 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2009 postreply 01:43:03

说的没错。 -新主题.- 给 新主题. 发送悄悄话 新主题. 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2009 postreply 03:51:40

你一个中国人为何要管发生在外国的外国人的事?你太自作多情了吧。笑死。 -蒙得- 给 蒙得 发送悄悄话 蒙得 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2009 postreply 07:42:00

顶!一些以抹黑中国为目的网客根本不认为自己是中国人 -新主题.- 给 新主题. 发送悄悄话 新主题. 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2009 postreply 09:22:22

靠。连中国人都不让我当啊?中国是你家的啊? 好,让你去管澳洲的妇女吧。 -蒙得- 给 蒙得 发送悄悄话 蒙得 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2009 postreply 09:43:04

你是中国人?“地球人都知道,我们中国人比较爱说假话”-蒙得 -新主题.- 给 新主题. 发送悄悄话 新主题. 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/14/2009 postreply 10:01:34

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”