you're an adult, you should make decision for your

来源: fpxjz 2008-07-24 13:27:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1431 bytes)
life not by your kids(why you have to sleep separately because of kid?)
. based on my own experince, i always believe family should stay together(exclude short-term separation), if can't, that is the end of marriage, let each person find someon else. if you don't want to go back becasue of kids, ask them if they want stay here without dad or go to china with dad. if they rather have no father, this kind of kid you should not care too much, he isn't going to care too much about you either in the future. if for your own career reason, most of my friends went back with hu*****ands actually got better jobs there. most women don't want to go back, i think becasue we are scared or tired of changes, while men are more willing to take chances and think they have better chance to grow in china. we just want a comfortable home. but home is where you have the other person, right? he already ask you to come, it is pretty hard for a chinese man to say that much.
I have been grown up with parents separated most of time due to their love of work. everytime i saw one of them(even both) leaving for long time, i always promise myself that i would not do that for my family in the future. true, sometimes i wonder why always women sacrafice their jobs, maybe just because most of us put family first. but you know what, if you are gold, you will shine anywhere.
anyway, you should really talk to him about your feeling.

所有跟帖: 

Agree. Ask yourself what's the priority in life. -清花瓷- 给 清花瓷 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/24/2008 postreply 14:39:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”