it is definetly not normal friendship. you'll be crazy

来源: fpxjz 2008-07-19 22:35:57 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1282 bytes)
if continues like that. if you're married(sorry comment without knowing the whole story), you need to have a clear thought on your own marriage. is there still love between you and your hu*****and? do you still care about each other? these are all you need to think. if both are positive, you need stop your friend(boss?). he is not treating you like a good friend, he wants more but afraid of any commitment. you need stop this relationship now!
if you realize that nothing is worth to hold on in your marriage, except kids, and kids are not the reason of marriage, you need to talk to your hu*****and. let both of you be free, it is just unfair to treat someone like that. don't think you did him a favor to stick around! he deserves someone trully love him and you too. when you sort it out, you should tell your "friend": you are free to persue your love. he might be scared away or he might be force to face his marriage. either way, it will be best thing happend to you. you will find someone you really care for some day. be honest to your heart, and don't try to just experience or out of control. sooner or later, you have to face it anyway.
p.s. i can't believe i am typing all these crap at this time of the day, if my lg at home, he'll think i am completely nut.

所有跟帖: 

跟那男人比她LG是个LOSER. 其实男人都好色浅薄, 女人都势力. -howcome- 给 howcome 发送悄悄话 (117 bytes) () 07/20/2008 postreply 07:53:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”