congradulations! i'm glad to catch this news today.

来源: fpxjz 2008-07-19 15:48:42 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1038 bytes)
come on, don't try to make a fool of yourself, he wants to be just friend and you should keep it this way. it is best for everyone, esp. for your future career.
I agree with you about woman's trouble in workplace. but be honest, i always keep my best dress for weekends and vocations, find some nice quality but plain one for the work days. I guess it is not only dress, like you said that your confidence in work and other personality also attact them. sometimes you just need to make a couple of jokes to change the tricky situtation. I think many of us met this type of situtation in life: one action or just have a drink or lunch date can turn your relationship much more complicated. that is the time, i always try to ask myself(if i am able to realize it), is that worth it? worth your family life and your friendship with that person? then i will check my action, actually i just did that half hour ago. call me too careful or cold blood person, but it makes your life much easier. i guess that lazy person seldom has affair.

所有跟帖: 

i have to agree that your advice is 10 times better:) -柏拉图式- 给 柏拉图式 发送悄悄话 柏拉图式 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2008 postreply 16:09:10

will miss u. why need to change ID? it's just like name. -fpxjz- 给 fpxjz 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2008 postreply 17:36:16

if you change id, platonic and me will recognize at once ^^ -云是天上的花- 给 云是天上的花 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/19/2008 postreply 18:49:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”