if you're looking for excitment and willing to risk,

来源: fpxjz 2008-06-06 12:55:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1120 bytes)
i wish you good luck. if you're looking forward a stable life, you'd better stop seeing him. by the way, one of the reason that married women have less affair than men is that most women look for stability as they get older.
my only advice: don't believe you're the only woman he wants, please add a big "NOW". so, if you look for forever, you are gambling.
my best friend fell for a married english man when she worked in china. she belived it was just love, and she didn't expect anything from him. he was the most romatic man she met. after two years, her woman's heart told her only love was not enough. of course he never thought about divorce and to marry her. that was the end. later that very man slept with her friend, and that "stupid" girl told my friend that he thought my friend was the love of his life. when my friend told me a year later in america, we just laughed at it.
so, if you dreamed to marry him(if i understand correctly),you should be much more pro-active. you have to have a plan to let him divorce first, which as a married person, i will definetly give you no advice.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”