回复:863211 老哥,我再问问

来源: 863211 2008-12-02 21:42:16 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1395 bytes)
I copy the following from: http://www.uslawnet.com/Englishhome/News/messages/148.htm

What is the best method for obtaining emergency advance parole?
Posted by Jeff Xie on January 28, 2004 at 21:25:03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AILA asked: What is the best method for obtaining emergency advance parole?

USCIS answered: We have several methods of dealing with emergency advance parole. However, in each instance, we will be relying upon the district office to screen and make the determination as to whether there is a qualifying emergency. Each district office has been provided with redundant point of contact information for their personnel to be able to directly contact NBC. If the I-131 is actually pending at NBC (i.e., the individual has a fee receipt in hand), once the district office determines that an emergency exists, they are to contact their NBC point of contact. NBC will immediately pull and adjudicate the I-131. If necessary to meet a specific emergency, NBC can fax the I-131 to the district office and allow the district office to actually prepare and issue the advance parole. Where an emergency arises prior to receipt by NBC of the I-131, the district office may accept and process the I-131 in emergent situations.

NBC/AILA Liaison Teleconference
January 21, 2004
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”