Let me tell you Hillary fans why we do not like her.

来源: baiwen 2008-03-24 22:52:47 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (892 bytes)
Ready ? Here is the reason we do not like her:

WE DO NOT LIKE HER.

Get it? I myself could not explain it. All I can say is that I do not like her. I do not want to see her becoming US President.

People seem not to able to grasp at the seriousness of likability issue. It is not that we do not know her enough. She has been in politics for a long time. Her words and behaviors struck very negative impressions on 45% of public. So negative that this block of public no longer care what she thinks of this or that.

To me, she cares only about becoming US President, nothing else. Why does she want to become US President? Nothing but she is what she is. A lot of people dislike her because of this entitlement of hers. To many people, me included, policy aside, she is very arrogant, extremely calculated, ambitious, cruel, cold, dishonest person.

所有跟帖: 

Does Richardson's endorsement not give H-fans enough hints? -baiwen- 给 baiwen 发送悄悄话 (827 bytes) () 03/24/2008 postreply 23:11:52

余下的超级票多数会投无名小卒奥的.克灵顿夫妻自己早就毁了牌子 -www.wxc.com- 给 www.wxc.com 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/25/2008 postreply 02:41:16

Only peope don't know her like her. -temptemp- 给 temptemp 发送悄悄话 (51 bytes) () 03/24/2008 postreply 23:25:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”