回复:中庸就是反对原教旨主义

来源: QualityWithoutName 2008-08-02 21:06:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1568 bytes)
I read many of your posts, and you are among a few I regard highly. But I have to say this one is the least one I like. I am not even sure it is really from you.

1) In this post, you said 中庸,就是按照客观规律办事, but When I read on, 中庸 to you is more like the 客观规律. Maybe to you, 中庸 are both. Then you just equal 中庸 as Panacea, or Holy grail. But for social science, 客观规律 is hard to pin down, and it is ever changing.
2) 原教旨主义 in this post is more like a label than anything. 发动城市起义 in China was 原教旨主义, but
was not in Russia? All the failed approaches were labeled as 原教旨主义.

中庸 to me is more like equilibrium. And only dynamic equilibrium can be stable, just like a pendulum swinging around the equilibrium point,
it can not stop at that point for long, because of the un-avoidable external influences. It looks to me the reason you labeled the failed approaches as 原教旨主义 (which you think is useless) is that static equilibrium is achievable. And the way to achieve it is through 中庸. If what I understand is right, I would disagree with you. Because of the limited ability of human, we are bound to apart away from equilibrium, and we need to try different ways to swing back to the equilibrium. In this sense, equilibrium is just an ideal state,it hardly exists, (just like 中庸, as I would say). Also, the better political system is the one which can swing back to the equilibrium without breaking the system.
In this sense, In my opinion, US still has the better political system.

所有跟帖: 

光有政治体系也没用,否则拿着这贴药贴给谁都能用了 -lanyi- 给 lanyi 发送悄悄话 lanyi 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/03/2008 postreply 01:35:39

不过你逻辑上比老唵清楚。而且这么比较语言就很有意思。 -lanyi- 给 lanyi 发送悄悄话 lanyi 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/03/2008 postreply 01:49:58

回复:回复:中庸就是反对原教旨主义 -唵啊吽- 给 唵啊吽 发送悄悄话 唵啊吽 的博客首页 (714 bytes) () 08/03/2008 postreply 10:01:57

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”