看看这GOOGLE翻译版,很逗~

来源: BeingWithU 2007-12-05 13:55:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2085 bytes)
Because this坛子too many people helped me, like Wei-ming, GPS, the wolf, 123 2, two tigers, there are some, not nominated by friends, both in spirit and life have I benefited from the former I called a few years the difficulties low ebb period, in the absence of this altar really do not know how to kill time.

So I have what I want to share with them, I think they from the experience or lessons learned, or have receipts. A friend of mine reminded me not of good intentions too much exposed themselves online, or on their own unhelpful. But I feel other people to help me, I would also like to other people from my experience are what. I would like the general, are my personal first-hand information, a true I mainly for the purpose of exchange of life experience and experience to draw on, or primer, but a warning, is no SHOW OFF suspicion, if someone deviate from the theme take my personal experience to attack me, is somewhat inappropriate. If I do not intend to hurt anybody, you say, other personal attacks, I really was unintentional, are坛子mixed for so long, really do not want wounding has been destroyed.

I played TEENAGE is intolerable, I also understand that they are not sensible and they are generally thought to be, perhaps they have not, perhaps because they have family problems that led to their questions youth, I understand, but I nor can we condone them. They also point to the appropriate COLOR TO SEE SEE.

Again, no money is not over, the money has nothing remarkable, whether living in a good area bad, as long as people live happier than anything strong.

This坛子is and I have feelings, I BF often complained in this坛子spend too much time. 。 . 。 . Time goes by, he should also know that 3845,123, GPS. 。 . 。 . I gave him this is who, what, who and who is a right. 。 .

Often friends will be concerned about here, really, I am not sensational, the ID will often gone missing. You will not know will not mind, and some ID misunderstanding, I will drink tension became no less than a few days unhappy. 。 .
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”