Chinese Still Learning

来源: 长空 2007-12-07 07:18:18 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (6231 bytes)
今天接到一个朋友从中国发来的电邮,全文如下:

Hi,

I'm doing fine, yes long time no talking with you, just busy with messy lately.

I need your help now, please it is a urgent. you know my sister is doing business, but she got a bad thing with a company in UK, she doesn't have any friend in there, this is the first business she ever did with Europe, so she wants me to help her to check in some information, but I also don't have any classmate in Europe, so I only can ask for your help, I know this information about that company so far:

company name: SKYSTONE MARKETING COMPANY LONDON UK
owner name: DAVE SIMPSON PAUL
company website: www.skystonemarketin.com
company address: 3 Redwood Cresent G74 5PR, London UK

Please to help me check if all of these information are true or not, or other regarding imformation that you can check, anything, just let me, please! Thanks for your help! I'm in hurry!

以下是我的回复:

I think this is a fake company. They are cheaters. They following is how I checked.

1. 首先,这个公司的地址应该是3 Redwood CrescentEast KilbrideGlasgow, South Lanarkshire G74, UK Glasgow应该是格拉斯哥。I will attach you the satellite shot in the next email. The address is beside 3 buildings. The buildings look like warehouse and it could be in the suburb.

2. This company has registered in UK's yellow book. If you go to http://www.phonebookoftheworld.com/uk/yellow-pages.asp and type "SKY Stone Marketing Company", it shows up.

3. If you go to http://accounting-on-line.com/check_name.html and search "SKY Stone Marketing" or "SKY Stone Marketing Company", the site will tell you the company name is available. I guess this Web site is to help you check a company name before to register a formal company in the UK government. If this name is available, then this company is not registered yet.

4. If you go to Google > type "Register company in UK" > click Search, you will get a link to http://www.justcompanies.co.uk/ . From the web site name, I can guarantee this site is in UK. Now click "Company Name Check" on the top menu. (It is beside "Home".) Then type "SKY Stone Marketing" or "SKY Stone Marketing Company", it still says this company name is available. So if you want to use this name to register a formal company, you can and YOUR registered company (not theirs) will be protected by the UK law.

5. If you go to their Web site > scroll down to the bottom > "All rights reserved" doesn't have a trademark and the company.

6. If you go to their Web site > scroll down to the bottom > click Legal > Page not found. This page should contain the law items (法律条款). They stupid don't have.

7. If you go to their Web site > scroll down to the bottom > click Privacy > Page not found. This also should be the law items (法律条款). They stupid don't have.

法律条款 is the most important to a registered big company. Their Web site says this company is established in 1995. F-U-C-K it. Come on, stop cheating. They still haven't got a lawyer?

8. Their Web site grabbed my eyes at the very beginning. Why don't they use "www.skystonemarketing.com"? I thought it was your typing error. But when I go there, the browser says "The requesting URL could not be retrieved". This means this web site name is available to use. Why don't they use this name? F-U-C-K them. They dare not, because they are cheaters.

9. Their Web site is too good to believe. It is fancy. Look at their products - AeroShell, Agriculture, Marine, Gemstones ... What kind of company in the west can cover so many areas? F-U-C-K them. They are cheaters. And their cheating skill is so bad. Your sister can trap them. Sue them and claim some lost in the U.K. The concern would be the U.K. government will not be able to find the owners. :)

If later on your sister find out this is a real company, I'm sorry. And then have your sister teach them how to improve their Web site. :)

我同时把求助的贴子贴在文学城的人在英国板块,并得到了热心人的帮助。在中国走向世界的同时,世界也在算计着中国;在中国人尊重洋人的同时,洋鬼子和假洋鬼子却在设法欺诈中国人。

中国需要开放些、再开放些,让中国走出国门的人多些、再多些,把中国人的勤劳、智慧、善良和儒家思想传给世界广些、深些。

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  韩剧的启示
• 
•  中国不能打台湾
•  虎落平阳加拿大
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus