USCIS Announces "Direct Filing" of 485

来源: gc2020 2007-06-22 13:40:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2489 bytes)
USCIS Announces "Direct Filing" of Immigrant Petitions and Ancillary Applications Effective 07/30/2007

USCIS has already launched the direct filing of nonimmigrant proceedings. Yesterday, the USCIS announced that the agency was launching the direct filing of I-140, I-485, I-765, I-131, I-907, I-360, and I-129F effective 07/30/2007 with a 30-day grace period during when the filing of the cases with a wrong Service Center would not be rejected. The announcement states that the starting date of the direct filing coincides with the effective date of new filing fee rules. The new filing procedure is as follows:
Petitioners will file all Forms I-140 (and concurrently filed Forms I-907 for a classification that is Premium Processing eligible), as well as employment-based Forms I-485 (and related Forms I-131, I-765) with the Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center. This represents a change from current filing instructions, which direct all of these filings to the Nebraska Service Center. The filing location for a Form I-907 filed to upgrade a pending Form I-140 to Premium Processing, for a classification that is Premium Processing eligible, will remain unchanged. The Form I-907 is filed with the location where Form I-140 is pending.
Petitioners will file the Form I-129F with either the Vermont Service Center or California Service Center, depending on where the petitioner resides, and regardless of whether it is filed for a K-1
fiancé(e) or a K-3 spouse. This represents a change from current I-129F filing instructions, which direct the filing of K-1 petitions to all four USCIS service centers and the filing of K-3 petitions to the Chicago Lock Box.
USCIS will release new forms with updated filing instructions in the near future. In order to assist the public in determining the proper “Direct Filing” location, USCIS will also release filing charts that list proper filing locations on the online forms entry page for each form in advance of July 30, 2007.
During the lead period from 06/21/2007 to 07/29/2007, people can make a direct filing or in old ways. Accordingly, the July 2007 EB I-140 and I-485 filers using the July Visa Bulletin can make direct filing to eather Texas Service Center or Nebraska Service Center depending on where their place of intended employment is located. Currently, the Nebraska Service Center is the window agency for filing and the filed cases are split between the NSC and TSC internally.

所有跟帖: 

niw 140 approved at TSC, where to file 485? 回复:USCIS Announces " -pdt- 给 pdt 发送悄悄话 pdt 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/22/2007 postreply 14:01:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”