1) dont take elevator. 2) spent 1-2 hrs at GYM/Current Pool

来源: Lvtotravel 2006-12-20 09:36:32 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2093 bytes)
回答: 你CRUISE回来了?玩的好吗?:)冬梦2006-12-20 07:46:43
Since the big ships are like 10-12 storeys high - on our ship the Plaza deck at 5, the Sundeck at 16, and than another small deck up to the top. Just walk the stairs instead of taking elevator. Our cabin is on Deck 10. Buffet area is at Deck 15, Diningrooms at Deck 6 and 5. Walk there instead of taking elevator at each meal. :)

2.3 laps on the Promenade Deck 7 = 1 mile. So you can do power walking or simply stroll a few laps to burn off cal.

Even if you only walk between Aft (diningrooms) and Forward (theatre) 4 times a day, you already walked 2 miles. :)

Or, spend some time at the Gym - excellently equipped, with TV screen on each machine, and the Gym is at Deck 16 at the forward (front) of the ship overlooking the ocean.

Our ship also has a current pool, adult only. You can swim against current and really work out.

Our daily meals look like this:

Breakfast at Buffet area (you could do it at Diningroom but the pace is too slow).

Lunch at Diningroom if Seaday or if we got back on time. Otherwise at Buffet area.
Even after lunch at Diningroom, we always go up to Buffet area to nose around to see what else are available and to have veggie and fruits, lots of fruits.

Did not make it to Afternoon Tea, nor the Snacking. Though I did have Pizza one afternoon. Excellent Oven-Fresh Pizza!

Dinners were always taken at both Buffet area AND Dining Room. :)
On our ship (Caribbean Princess), the buffet area at night was set up w/table settings and offered some different dishes, sometimes even better than Dining Room. Besides, I would prefer to eat Alaska Kingcrab Legs at Buffet area than at Dining Room. :)

Never make it to the Bistro service after Midnight.

There is no Midnight buffet on Princess cruises.

Also Dessert is the weak link of Princess foods. That may be the secret. I gained a few pounds when cruised with Celebrity Summit April 2005 - it was a 14days, full Panama Canal crossing. Dining room dishes were not as good as Princess, but the desserts were to die for!

所有跟帖: 

我的困难在于 -erdong- 给 erdong 发送悄悄话 erdong 的博客首页 (120 bytes) () 12/20/2006 postreply 12:05:49

I cannot resist foods either. -Lvtotravel- 给 Lvtotravel 发送悄悄话 (822 bytes) () 12/20/2006 postreply 13:22:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”