Erdong guessed wrong. :) Lvtotravel's LG does not read here

来源: Lvtotravel 2006-12-08 20:13:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1271 bytes)
But yes, he is excellent in mapping out routes, down to approx WHEN - i.e. which hour - to arrive where...

To tell a true story - a few years ago, we were driving from Houston to Toronto to visit his families. He told his sister WHEN he would arrive. On that morning, there was a houseful of people - his mom, sisters, brothers... His mom asked when would he arrived? His sister looked up the clock on the wall, she then told her mom, it should be around now as Big Brother said he would arrive around 8:30. She looked out the windew, and of course, here we were trying to squeeze our car into the narrow curbside parking space accross street! He was so proud about this story and would remind me at least once a year...

On every road trip he would map out the route, then write down the details incl freeway numbers, miles travelled, approx how much time needed, etc on notepad. LP, that is me, Lvtotravel, is responsible to make sure we follow the "mapped out" routes, under normal circumstances. When reality wont allow such, then Lvtotravel should look up the map quickly and find the alternates. LG often complains that I spend too much time watching the sceneries and too little time to look up alternates as quickly as he would hope. hahaha.

所有跟帖: 

Ha.....Ha...... :) -erdong- 给 erdong 发送悄悄话 erdong 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/09/2006 postreply 07:26:36

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”