One more thing - 90% of people plan Alaska trip

来源: Lvtotravel 2006-12-05 15:27:39 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1462 bytes)
long time ahead - because the flights to Alaska are limited and Alaska cruise is extremely popular.

Unless you are very flexible and do not care whether you can go or not, you would be better off to line up your ducks at least 6 months ahead of time.

I did that with the landtrip in 2001 mainly we wanted to combine the Canadian Rockies with the Alaska trip - 2 highly popular destinations in peak time ...

For the Sept 05 cruise, we did not really care if we go or not - after all we just returned from a Panama crossing 14 day plus 8 day AZ/UT NP trip. I thought, OK, if I found a good bargain of a B2B - NB and SB combined, 14 day cruise then we only need to fly to YVR - should be easier to find award seats. When I was looking at the possibilities of cruises, I played with AA site and suddenly realized seats opened up! So I grabbed the most important segments - FLL to ANC, then I went about to finalize the cruise part. I actually made TWO AA award reservations for the same thing but different dates, pending on which cruise we would take. After I finalized the cruise and looked up our AA reservations - I found AA cancelled one of the leg! I called AAdvantage immediately, luckily the seats were still there but the system obviously caught one segment was double-booked and the computer cancelled it. The agent re-instated the reservation we actually wanted. Whew.

I have to say, AAdvantage agents are really AAngels.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”